Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Childish Gambino - This Is America

I did lol

And what's funny about when that happens...is that it comes from niggas that never woulda checked for the person in the first place. Like the chicks that bring up Glover's girl were the same ones calling him corny and lame. And the same dudes mad at Serena was the same ones calling her a man.
@silverfoxx refute this my G. What's the nosign for lol

Something I discerned from people when they first saw the video, there was A LOT of (YouTube) comments stating "I was just hoping/ I'm glad he didn't end up killing the kids!!"

I felt there was an underlying message/symbol that America fears for it's kids/children's safety, ESPECIALLY @ school (hence the school uniform clothes). I don't think many made that connection, but.....

There's so many layers to this so I could be over analyzing this. It's something that was apparent to me tho. Let me know of I'm buggin' or not.

How this topic got sidetracked by two pages of pure thirst is beyond me.

Back to the video. I love how this is making people really analyze what’s goin on out here.

Haven’t read the thread at all yet but this is video of the year and beyond. Can’t remember the last time I gave a shit about a music video and it will probably be a while before I see one this good again.

Maaaaan if this lady don't get the fuck outa here with this bullshit

Saw this mess on the root
It was only a matter of time before someone co-opted Childish Gambino’s “This Is America” video, but who knew it would be so horrible. YouTube comedienne Nicole Arbour, who got dragged a couple of years ago for a fat-shaming video, decided to put a “feminist” twist on Donald Glover’s latest.

Arbour’s “This Is America: Women’s Edit” is of course filmed in a warehouse, and talks about equal pay and titties.

Back