Welcome To aBlackWeb

Childish Gambino hit with Copyright infringement Lawsuit over "This is America" song

i could’ve sworn there was another song this is america “sampled” but i can’t remember the name. i initially thought this lawsuit was related to that song
yeah I thought it was this dude,who obviously got jacked

That other song don't sound like This is America really to me,but I only listened to the beginning.

Jase Harley is the guy who first said this and his song sounds just like Childish's

After listening to this current guys case I can kinda hear what he's saying because the song title is similar and the flow and subject matter are kinda similar, but it's vague.

Could be a situation where the prod jacked it and gave Gambino the flow pattern and or hook with the beat.

I thought the song was overrated. Never liked the video. Didnt care if it was for visuals, I didnt like him "killing" other black people for a song that I thought either didnt have a msg or was a misinformed msg by the Chameleon Gambino.

Song is overrated but the video is awesome

The other song by the Jase Harley guy they say he got that shit from is pretty undeniable.

It's more than just a flow,it's the beat and a very specific flow and subject matter.
You probably right

I really don't care either way. CG product was the best of the 3. If he gotta pay he gotta pay

You probably right

I really don't care either way. CG product was the best of the 3. If he gotta pay he gotta pay
I could see how somebody else wouldn't care,but as a nigga who had shit stolen this kinda shit aggravates me.

Big artists steal shit from lesser known artists and don't give them shit all the time and the lesser known artist looks like a mad man trying to prove some major star stole his/her shit.

It's like being the protagonist in a horror movie trying to convince ppl that the monster is real.

CB should have a the "best" song with major label backing and music insiders helping craft it.

Last edited:
Back