Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Stars Who Ended Up Fu*ked Up?

macaulay culkin had the range to be great.....

he get himself together he still can.....

nigga played the most lovable kid in the world, and the most sadistic kid in the world damn near back 2 back, and played both effortlessly and believable

There's definitely a thread premise in this post, bc as an adult I could argue that Kevin was more sadistic than his "The Good Son" character.

And if I'd EVER spoken to my mom the way Kevin spoke to his, I was getting choke slammed thru a table and wasn't waking up until the following Christmas.

Last edited:
They didn't get fucked up tho.

They just aged horribly. *kanye shrug*

Plus I'm sure they get 5% of their sister MCU checks, on top of all that straight-to-dvd bread they made as young'n.
Bruh you don’t think the coke and whatever other drugs they’re on didn’t age them? Yeah then hoes fucked up plus I’m still not sure one of them didn’t have something to do with Heath Ledgers overdose. She was there. Could’ve probably saved him.

Bruh you don’t think the coke and whatever other drugs they’re on didn’t age them? Yeah then hoes fucked up plus I’m still not sure one of them didn’t have something to do with Heath Ledgers overdose. She was there. Could’ve probably saved him.

IDK if they use(ed) drugs, they could be just aging like their race does.

Plus if they did or do drugs, it didn't have them out cha doing fucked up shit on TMZ or getting locked up like some of the other folks mentioned in this thread.

Hell if it wasn't for their sister( and her success) and that Full House rebot on Netflix they probably would still be forgotten.

IDK if they use(ed) drugs, they could be just aging like their race does.

Plus if they did or do drugs, it didn't have them out cha doing fucked up shit on TMZ or getting locked up like some of the other folks mentioned in this thread.

Hell if it wasn't for their sister( and her success) and that Full House rebot on Netflix they probably would still be forgotten.
My brother is a meth head. I know meth face when I see it.

I'm not saying they don't do drugs.

What I'm saying is it doesn't have them wildn on IG or interviews like Orlando Brown or getting locked up or worst dead, like the cast of a Different Strokes.

They LOOK bad for their age, but the aren't fuked up or have fuked up like some of the aforementioned people.
You’re right about that but the difference between them and a Orlando Brown is they rich af and probably have handlers and a publicist that can sweep that shit under a rug. Pure speculation though.

You’re right about that but the difference between them and a Orlando Brown is they rich af and probably have handlers and a publicist that can sweep that shit under a rug. Pure speculation though.

That's the most shocking thing about them. Their parents didn't fuck their money up.

They had like a billion dollar empire b4 they could even drive and I don't recall even a hint about their parents fukn w/ their money.

Back