Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child Stars Who Ended Up Fu*ked Up?

So reading this thread made me interested in looking up celebrities gone too soon. A lot of muthafuckas I didn’t know was dead like:

Jonathan Brandis mostly known for that movie Sidekicks with Chuck Norris, which was my shit. He killed himself.
B181F32B-A20C-4EAF-BA02-727C357451AF.jpeg

Lee Thompson Young from Famous Jett Jackson shot himself
7968D3EE-168F-43CD-8264-F6F3CEDF9579.jpeg

Christopher Pettiet From don’t tell mom the babysitters dead. Accidental overdose
D8B88EBC-0EA4-47ED-B6DB-8D579751AC16.jpeg

Sawyer Sweeten one of the twins from everybody loves Raymond shot himself.
7E6F5F67-623E-464A-B6D4-AB477D4B5FA8.jpeg

Like gotdamn this celebrity Hollywood life ain’t for these young kids. Not all make it out unscathed.

Last edited:
So reading this thread made me interested in looking up celebrities gone too soon. A lot of muthafuckas I didn’t know was dead like:

Jonathan Brandis mostly known for that movie Sudekicks with Chuck Norris, which was my shit. He killed himself.
View attachment 217797

Lee Thompson Young from Famous Jett Jackson shot himself
View attachment 217798

Christopher Pettiet From don’t tell mom the babysitters dead. Accidental overdose
View attachment 217800

Sawyer Sweeten one of the twins from everybody loves Raymond shot himself.
View attachment 217803

Like gotdamn this celebrity Hollywood life ain’t for these young kids. Not all make it out unscathed.

True, but some people just ain't built for life. A lot of people who had no part of Hollywood kill themselves too.

Jett Jackson killing himself was fucked up. I used to watch that show.

I caught it a time or two with the kids, shit wasn't bad. I remember when his suicide was in the news too. Crazy part was a few days before it happened I brought it up to the wife like "I wonder whatever happened to that cat that played Jett Jackson?". Coupla days later he was dead.

I caught it a time or two with the kids, shit wasn't bad. I remember when his suicide was in the news too. Crazy part was a few days before it happened I brought it up to the wife like "I wonder whatever happened to that cat that played Jett Jackson?". Coupla days later he was dead.
He was on some TV show at the time

both the jawns from "in the house"

maia campbell & gabrielle carmouche.

both got dug out on camera as well.

Back