Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chief Keef Shot At In NY

Damn.. Who taught those rainbow trigger pullers how to shoot.. Those niggas must’ve pull’d up and got out shooting like..

giphy.gif

TBH what if the shooter didnt actually want to hit dude and catch a body???

TBH what if the shooter didnt actually want to hit dude and catch a body???
well most dudes dont think like that...

if you take out a gun you have to use it otherwise...why take it out.

this is the type of thinking that got drake flamed

well most dudes dont think like that...

if you take out a gun you have to use it otherwise...why take it out.

this is the type of thinking that got drake flamed

If you pull a gun on someone at close range its stupid yes, they can grab the gun off you or pull their own weapon out... But this wasnt at close range was it??? And I think was a a surprise drive by/walk by??? So they may of been willing to be the shooter just to prove that they are willing to try and catch a body... and 'accidentally' missed... Or it may of just been to scare 69???

I mean didnt the bullet end up in the 'W' sign, which is mad high up??? So it could look like they may of deliberately aimed extra high so they missed dude....

Its just a thought, they may of actually tried to hit him and simply missed...

69 got the biggest balls of anybody in hiphop NH

Respect that man
respect what?

nigga you respect the weirdest shit.
this the same nigga talking about ...a venue should provide security to keep the artist safe, but when niggas was waiting for him to pull his card....he didnt come out and said he aint stupid.

but you talk the talk and want security to protect you so you can talk trash but when they dont ...he aint stupid?

i dont respect that.

the nigga changing the rules....

any one can do that while the moving and not pulling up until its early sunday morning when niggas aint around

So Keef went back to L.A. now and 69 went back to NYC? They swapped cities for the 2nd time? I'm confused.

As opposed to 24 hours earlier

Back