Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Chicken wing prices have now dropped to below their pre-pandemic levels

I remember I went to buy a pack couple months ago, bitch was like $20+

So y'all are welcome for the price going down cause I damn sho wasn't buying that shit at that price

Yup. I kinda knew it was coming with the Popeyes sandwich craze. But going from there not being enough chicken wings to now there's so many they're now cheaper than ever in the longest run of food price inflation we've seen in a while? nah man imma have to phase out chicken completely.

Not gon trick me out the street. Y'all niggas go ahead and nig if you want.

Bye chicken. It's been a good run.

KBXG.gif

Yup. I kinda knew it was coming with the Popeyes sandwich craze. But going from there not being enough chicken wings to now there's so many they're now cheaper than ever in the longest run of food price inflation we've seen in a while? nah man imma have to phase out chicken completely.

Not gon trick me out the street. Y'all niggas go ahead and nig if you want.

Bye chicken. It's been a good run.

View attachment 907611

lol you think the "fish" is any safer? wachu finna eat bruh 🤣

lol you think the "fish" is any safer? wachu finna eat bruh 🤣

Tbh I been eating alot of shrimp lately. So I guess imma just keep on fucking with these sea roaches until I come across a reason to do other wise. I don't eat too much fish outside that in general. I don't eat too much beef or pork either. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You asking that is literally why you about to get got tho. You don't have to eat meat.

Tbh I been eating alot of shrimp lately. So I guess imma just keep on fucking with these sea roaches until I come across a reason to do other wise. I don't eat too much fish outside that in general. I don't eat too much beef or pork either. 🤷🏿‍♂️

You asking that is literally why you about to get got tho. You don't have to eat meat.

lol enjoy your kale and seaweed ma nigga and all the other unhealthy shit they process to make bullshit taste like something it's not thats just as unhealthy.

these muhfuckin flats still finna get eaten tho

lol enjoy your kale and seaweed ma nigga and all the other unhealthy shit they process to make bullshit taste like something it's not thats just as unhealthy.

these muhfuckin flats still finna get eaten tho

Not sure how you got from not eating chicken to kale (which I do eat) seaweed and processed foods but ok.

Not sure how you got from not eating chicken to kale (which I do eat) seaweed and processed foods but ok.

Guess I never understood how people separate Fish/Seafood from Meat.. it's still the flesh of an animal.

I assumed(maybe wrongly) that you were transitioning offa meat altogether which would inevitably lead you to the vegan or vegetarian shit..

*shrugs*

enjoy whatever you end up landing on fam

Guess I never understood how people separate Fish/Seafood from Meat.. it's still the flesh of an animal.

I assumed(maybe wrongly) that you were transitioning offa meat altogether which would inevitably lead you to the vegan or vegetarian shit..

*shrugs*

enjoy whatever you end up landing on fam

All I said was that I was gonna phase out chicken. You came up with the rest on your own. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back