Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Bussin Shots Inside Walmart

Stop being retarded it’s the precedent it makes. We do not want people shooting in the air or doing warning shots. She doesn’t get a pass cause she’s too stupid to stop getting beat by the same nigga

Where the bullet was found does not matter. You are taught to shoot to kill not to scare people off. If she did this in an apartment building does she get charged if she doesn’t know if somebody is currently above her? How easily could the bullet been shot at an angle and not be lodged in the roof? These laws are for a reason and it’s to discourage retards like her from pulling out a gun and then not using it for its intended purpose. The only reason she not in jail is cause she’s woman. Let this be a male who done this dumbass shit and watch how fast he would have gotten years and everybody laughing at him. That’s justice

Who is taught to shoot to kill nigga? lol The average citizen is not given any kinda instruction like that even when registering and taking classes for gun licenses, so what the fuck are you even talking about? And this is why the phrase "mitigating circumstances" exists. Even if you believe she was wrong, the court has the right to not throw the whole fucking book at her given the situation she was in. The only reason they went that hard on her was because she was a black woman. If she was a white woman, she wouldn't have spent a day in jail.

Also, that last shit about her getting off only because she's a woman means you either are full of shit or don't know what you're talking about. I know goofy ass white boys that used to do target practice in their backyards in neighborhoods and when they got caught they got slaps on the wrist and that's 100 times worse than what she did.

Stop being retarded it’s the precedent it makes. We do not want people shooting in the air or doing warning shots. She doesn’t get a pass cause she’s too stupid to stop getting beat by the same nigga

That's not how the law works or at least is supposed to work. They aren't supposed to decide her fate based on the message they send to other people. They are supposed to review the details of her case and decide. She wasn't just out and about firing into the air recklessly. She fired one shot into her ceiling because she didn't want to actually kill the man. The court could have given her a warning and instruction not to do that or even fined or given her some light punishment. They did not have to put her up for hard time knowing that the circumstances that led her to doing that were extreme. That's stupid and anyone defending it is stupid.

Who is taught to shoot to kill nigga? lol The average citizen is not given any kinda instruction like that even when registering and taking classes for gun licenses, so what the fuck are you even talking about? And this is why the phrase "mitigating circumstances" exists. Even if you believe she was wrong, the court has the right to not throw the whole fucking book at her given the situation she was in. The only reason they went that hard on her was because she was a black woman. If she was a white woman, she wouldn't have spent a day in jail.

Also, that last shit about her getting off only because she's a woman means you either are full of shit or don't know what you're talking about. I know goofy ass white boys that used to do target practice in their backyards in neighborhoods and when they got caught they got slaps on the wrist and that's 100 times worse than what she did.

That's not how the law works or at least is supposed to work. They aren't supposed to decide her fate based on the message they send to other people. They are supposed to review the details of her case and decide. She wasn't just out and about firing into the air recklessly. She fired one shot into her ceiling because she didn't want to actually kill the man. The court could have given her a warning and instruction not to do that or even fined or given her some light punishment. They did not have to put her up for hard time knowing that the circumstances that led her to doing that were extreme. That's stupid and anyone defending it is stupid.

Thank you. Shit if the court was right she would’ve been locked up today. These niggas literally saying kill somebody even if you don’t have too. Retardation

@The Lonious Monk when you shoot you shoot to kill. Not sure where you at or if you even have a permit to carry/ conceal but when I took my class. Depending on your situation you never shoot to wound

@The Lonious Monk when you shoot you shoot to kill. Not sure where you at or if you even have a permit to carry/ conceal but when I took my class. Depending on your situation you never shoot to wound

I've taken carry classes in FL and NC, and in neither case did they instruct you to shoot to kill. That's not even the purpose of those classes.

I honestly don't know what you dudes are talking about. You shoot to end the threat. If that means you have to kill, then fine, but you're going to get yourself in trouble if you think you can keep on shooting a person until they're dead even if the situation doesn't call for that.

Back