Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chick Bussin Shots Inside Walmart

Did they try the old "block the car in with other cars" setup against a person on foot using scooters instead? lol That shit was so unnecessary. They could have just as easily just run up on her.

Also, I think she's getting charged because she pursued and kept on shooting in a crowded store. She might have been ok if she let off a shot and then left after everybody scattered, but she clearly ran after some of them shooting. She basically put everyone in the store in danger with that.

Did they try the old "block the car in with other cars" setup against a person on foot using scooters instead? lol That shit was so unnecessary. They could have just as easily just run up on her.

Also, I think she's getting charged because she pursued and kept on shooting in a crowded store. She might have been ok if she let off a shot and then left after everybody scattered, but she clearly ran after some of them shooting. She basically put everyone in the store in danger with that.

Didn't think about that, but its true. Went from self-defense to intent.

Like you said, had she left after bussin off them shots, she would've been ok. But the fact that she INTENTIONALLY went after them...possibly to fatally harm them...but also unintentionally harming others in the store...is what they're probably lookin at.

But...its still self defense. I'd be surprised if she got found guilty...but not really. Them open carry/self defense laws are meant to protect only one of group of people in that situation.

If that was a white chick...yall seriously think she would've been charged?? Naw

lmao at them coming back to pick up the shells... they done this before
source.gif

A good lawyer can get her off the second part as she wasnt in her right mind. Rightful fear of her life and crime of passion

First part deadass true. They must have knew how shorty banged tho

A good lawyer can get her off the second part as she wasnt in her right mind. Rightful fear of her life and crime of passion

First part deadass true. They must have knew how shorty banged tho

Maybe. I never put too much faith in that shit working out for black people though. Remember when they put that chick in jail for firing a warning shot when her dude was trying to abuse her. That's crazy.

Maybe. I never put too much faith in that shit working out for black people though. Remember when they put that chick in jail for firing a warning shot when her dude was trying to abuse her. That's crazy.
In this case she should've killed dude if he was abusing her and plus if she had stuff on record all the more better for her. But you never do warning shots. You shoot to kill if your life is in danger.

You know that bullet coming back to the ground right

Not if it's lodged in the roof which is exactly where they found it.

In this case she should've killed dude if he was abusing her and plus if she had stuff on record all the more better for her. But you never do warning shots. You shoot to kill if your life is in danger.

That's your opinion, and that's cool, but she shouldn't have gone to jail because she chose not to kill someone. That's not justice.

You know how many people die from bullets shot in the air. It's a reason why they bring up not to shoot your firearm in the air. Especially during the 4th and new year's eve

Not if it's lodged in the roof which is exactly where they found it.

That's your opinion, and that's cool, but she shouldn't have gone to jail because she chose not to kill someone. That's not justice.
Where the bullet was found does not matter. You are taught to shoot to kill not to scare people off. If she did this in an apartment building does she get charged if she doesn’t know if somebody is currently above her? How easily could the bullet been shot at an angle and not be lodged in the roof? These laws are for a reason and it’s to discourage retards like her from pulling out a gun and then not using it for its intended purpose. The only reason she not in jail is cause she’s woman. Let this be a male who done this dumbass shit and watch how fast he would have gotten years and everybody laughing at him. That’s justice

Where the bullet was found does not matter. You are taught to shoot to kill not to scare people off. If she did this in an apartment building does she get charged if she doesn’t know if somebody is currently above her? How easily could the bullet been shot at an angle and not be lodged in the roof? These laws are for a reason and it’s to discourage retards like her from pulling out a gun and then not using it for its intended purpose. The only reason she not in jail is cause she’s woman. Let this be a male who done this dumbass shit and watch how fast he would have gotten years and everybody laughing at him. That’s justice

So a mother that’s a victim of domestic abuse getting beat the fuck up she is wrong for not killing the abuser? Nigga what?

So a mother that’s a victim of domestic abuse getting beat the fuck up she is wrong for not killing the abuser? Nigga what?
If this the same situation that I'm thinking about then she was in the wrong. She went outside the house and he didn't follow her. She went to the car got the gun and came back in, she wasn't in no danger

If this the same situation that I'm thinking about then she was in the wrong. She went outside the house and he didn't follow her. She went to the car got the gun and came back in, she wasn't in no danger

Ok but she ain’t shoot at him tho. And nigga we know you don’t like black women not giving no weight to your opinion

Ok but she ain’t shoot at him tho. And nigga we know you don’t like black women not giving no weight to your opinion
I see you on your stupid shit but firing at someone no matter if you trying to hit them or not is a crime. I have no clue why people try to talk serious with you

I see you on your stupid shit but firing at someone no matter if you trying to hit them or not is a crime. I have no clue why people try to talk serious with you

I know it’s a crime but giving that lady years for it and looking at the circumstance their should’ve have been a backlash and their was and now she free. Idk the point of your weird ass addressing me anyway you’re weird as hell

Back