Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChiCity you a bi+ch and here is why

Its funny...idk who T/s is but they tried yo say i do the same shit( one broad complained) mind u i never DM any female on here ..i think it was bcuz i said her threads stinks...and these white knights banned me lmaooo...

Im 2 days later to this thread yet im this terrorist lmao...98% of the poppon threads on here are beef ones...nh.. followed by a bunch of passive aggressive posts....

They tryna blame @deadeye...like they wasnt askn females to start posting n getn ignored

FACTS!

Yeah, same shit I was talking about a few months back.

Not hearing anything directly from the women..........but it's these caping ass simpletons that are making accusations without anything substantial to back it up.

Last edited:
Yeah, same shit I was talking about a few months back.

Not hearing anything directly from the women..........but it's these caping ass simpletons who're making accusations without anything substantial to back it up.
Women don't talk to yall directly on ya best day, why do you think they gonna tell you if you've said something about women, whether it be towards them or a female they dont know, that they feel is disrespectful or in bad taste?

You remember when the mass influx happened and the women were asked why they fell back and a few of them old us what the issue and niggas was like 'nah that's not it?'

Fair enough. But it happened

I remember it now.

Don't remember all the details, but I remember it.

From what I recall, one of their gripes was they were surprised that so many of the new posters liked white women.

Then there were implications made that it had something to do with too many dudes asking about Kat as well.

I remember it now.

Don't remember all the details, but I remember it.

From what I recall, one of their gripes was they were surprised that so many of the new posters liked white women.

Then there were implications made that it had something to do with too many dudes asking about Kat as well.
And also the tone of how the men were talking and arguing with both men and women daily and men being messy

The point is....most females, or ppl for that matter, aren't going to go past they initial general complaint. From there they fall back

So no we not making baseless accusations or trying to initially throw smut on anyones name. It is what it is

Sam was being very disrespectful and generally being an ass talking about two females I fucks with, whether they post or not, and got clapped. And he knows it and did it to get a reaction. I am that Reaction

Last edited:
I am that Reaction
dw6.gif

And also the tone of how the men were talking and arguing with both men and women daily and men being messy

The point is....most females, or ppl for that matter, aren't going to go back they initial general complaint. From there they fall back

So no we not making baseless accusations or trying to initially throw smut on anyones name. It is what it is

Sam was being very disrespectful and generally being an ass talking about two females I fucks with, whether they post or not, and got clapped. And he knows it and did it to get a reaction. I am that Reaction

Alonzo Mourning clip.gif

Alonzo Mourning sipping drink at game.gif

That's why I try not to take these niggaz seriously. That's my deescalation tactic...

Like I got caught up and drive 15 mins to a shopping center for a nigga to not be there...

I ain't driving a hour+....

If niggaz want problems I have no issue posting my exact location.... But I ain't chasing after nobody

Like anyone wants to come to hamsterdam.

Nigga shut the fuck up.

I was banned by that bitch ass midget or the other female mod because I said something about a poster who does not even post anymore. Ain't broke no rule but ether the midget or other female mod took offense to that. If you gon mod with feelings you should not be able to ban niggas. I made this thread 2 days ago in it went 19 pages... @Goldie what other recent thread's are doing these numbers b?

Its funny...idk who T/s is but they tried yo say i do the same shit( one broad complained) mind u i never DM any female on here ..i think it was bcuz i said her threads stinks...and these white knights banned me lmaooo...

Im 2 days later to this thread yet im this terrorist lmao...98% of the poppon threads on here are beef ones...nh.. followed by a bunch of passive aggressive posts....

They tryna blame @deadeye...like they wasnt askn females to start posting n getn ignored

FACTS!
Nothing but facts coming from this guy, always keeping it real

I was banned by that bitch ass midget or the other female mod because I said something about a poster who does not even post anymore. Ain't broke no rule but ether the midget or other female mod took offense to that. If you gon mod with feelings you should not be able to ban niggas. I made this thread 2 days ago in it went 19 pages... @Goldie what other recent thread's are doing these numbers b?
You welcome

Back