Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChiCity you a bi+ch and here is why

Its funny...idk who T/s is but they tried yo say i do the same shit( one broad complained) mind u i never DM any female on here ..i think it was bcuz i said her threads stinks...and these white knights banned me lmaooo...

Im 2 days later to this thread yet im this terrorist lmao...98% of the poppon threads on here are beef ones...nh.. followed by a bunch of passive aggressive posts....

They tryna blame @deadeye...like they wasnt askn females to start posting n getn ignored

FACTS!

Its funny...idk who T/s is but they tried yo say i do the same shit( one broad complained) mind u i never DM any female on here ..i think it was bcuz i said her threads stinks...and these white knights banned me lmaooo...

Im 2 days later to this thread yet im this terrorist lmao...98% of the poppon threads on here are beef ones...nh.. followed by a bunch of passive aggressive posts....

They tryna blame @deadeye...like they wasnt askn females to start posting n getn ignored

FACTS!
I hear you but.....this aint it

FACTS!
As the female who makes the most threads and recalling you saying my threads stink, I’m going to assume you are speaking about me. I can assure you that you weren’t banned because of that stupid shit. I also didn’t complain as I don’t give a fuck enough whether you or anyone like the threads I make.
Now if you are referring to another ‘broad’ naming names could clear this up.

Back