Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chesterfield teen gets 35 years for enticing friend to kill man she falsely claimed raped her

@AZTG

this could be applied if I am at the mall with her too

im sure you can appreciate this thought but I make way too much money and have too many assets to risk that as well as my reputation cause I took off on a nigga in the mall lol

if I can solve the shit without getting physical I will

but that dont mean Im a bitch and im not able to give a nigga the hands of the Orishas if I got too lol

Facts. We def on the same page. The other posts that I was responding to were on some I wont even go and approach mfers for harrasing my wife cause women set men up shit.

What you saying is how I would approach the situation too. But thats cause we normal people fam. Lmaooo. Some mfers on this forum just aint normal

This article's headline is misleading and you he-man woman haters are just eating it up.

They were clearly both psycho and she already basically told him she would lie about a rape to get a different guy killed and he was eager to do that shit regardless.

That's not what the police said.

Authorities believe that Daily convinced Durham that Poole had raped her on April 27, 2018, two days before the killing. Investigators determined through cellphone records that Daily called Durham on that day, “right after the alleged rape,” according to court documents.

The judge also spoke of Daily’s “chilling calculation” in planning and executing the murder, and her manipulation of a friend to carry it out with “repeated and false rape allegations.”

The article is not misleading, I was right, take your L and put your cape away.

Last edited:
That's not what the police said.

Authorities believe that Daily convinced Durham that Poole had raped her on April 27, 2018, two days before the killing. Investigators determined through cellphone records that Daily called Durham on that day, “right after the alleged rape,” according to court documents.

The article is not misleading, I was right, take your L and put your cape away.

How are you not understanding this? In that same article you just linked:

In one exchange between the two on March 23, 2018 — just over a month before Poole’s killing — Daily said, “I should say he raped me.”
Durham replied, “Let’s shoot him....Lol let me shoot him....Lemme kill him....Imma kill him....Please let me kill him.”

She already told that motherfucker that she should lie and say somebody raped her to get them killed. Dude that did the murder was just hot to murder somebody regardless.

The key takeaway you should get from this... I don't take Ls from the likes of you.

Back