Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chesterfield teen gets 35 years for enticing friend to kill man she falsely claimed raped her

This article's headline is misleading and you he-man woman haters are just eating it up.

In one exchange between the two on March 23, 2018 — just over a month before Poole’s killing — Daily said, “I should say he raped me.”
Durham replied, “Let’s shoot him....Lol let me shoot him....Lemme kill him....Imma kill him....Please let me kill him.”

Daily and Durham were talking about someone other than Poole, but prosecutors introduced it to show the pattern of her lies and malicious intent.

They were clearly both psycho and she already basically told him she would lie about a rape to get a different guy killed and he was eager to do that shit regardless.

This article's headline is misleading and you he-man woman haters are just eating it up.

They were clearly both psycho and she already basically told him she would lie about a rape to get a different guy killed and he was eager to do that shit regardless.

Thank you

They were talking about somebody else in that exchange.... Not this particular victim, so the headline isn’t misleading.

But, they ARE both psycho.

Its some weird mfers here.

This story is fucked up, but its some one off shit. Does shit like this happen? For sure. Does is happen often? Nah.

But yall taking this and using it as a reason to question yall wife bout why she telling you some random dude grabbed her ass is crazzzzy. "I dont wanna die over he said she said shit"

Like yooooo, thats your wife. Fuck you mean he said she said? Yall not gon trust your wife on what happened? Lmaooooo.

Guess we just different.

Last edited:

This story is fucked up, but its some one of shit. Does shit like this happen? For sure. Does is happen often? Nah.

But yall taking this and using it as a reason to question yall wife bout why she telling you some random dude grabbed her ass is crazzzzy. "I dont wanna die over he said she said shit"

Like yooooo, thats your wife. Fuck you mean he said she said? Yall not gon trust your wife on what happened? Lmaooooo.

Guess we just different.
I will say this

asking questions before you take action in a situation where you are not there is not crazy

but going and starting an altercation that could lead to violence is...

no one is saying dont act...im just saying act WISELY my nigga

and again if that make me weak

ill be that then 🤷🏾‍♂️

This story is fucked up, but its some one of shit. Does shit like this happen? For sure. Does is happen often? Nah.

Guess we just different.
I think what some of them are saying is if your wife has an incident with somebody and you weren’t there to witness it, they want her to file a report and handle it that way. Not go running to her husband and telling him to put a bullet in somebody’s head.

At least I THINK that’s what they’re trying to say.

I think what some of them are saying is if your wife has an incident with somebody and you weren’t there to witness it, they want her to file a report and handle it that way. Not go running to her husband and telling him to put a bullet in somebody’s head.

Yep

niggas know that though.

they just wanna argue to get the puters putin lol

I will say this

asking questions before you take action in a situation where you are not there is not crazy

ill be that then 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yo we talking about your wife though.

You really gotta ask your wife a million and one questions to confirm some shit? Im not saying your friend, not a chick you met, but either your wife or your girl.

Its still crazy to me to think I married a woman but have to ask her a million questions if she says someone grabbed her ass.

On another note... if it's true she was being sexually assaulted since she was 6 years old I think they should just let all responsible parties do that 35 years and sentence her to a lifetime of therapy.

But women dont think like us all the time.

Women alot of times will he embarrased to go and tell a security guard some dude grabbed her ass. Instead, they will come and tell the one guy that trust. Thats you. Her husband.

And then you go and ask her a million and one questions.

And we dont need to go from zero to one million.

I wouldnt put a bullet in no ones head over this. I might not even go back and fight a mfer if I wasnt there and it happened hours ago. I might just tell her to avoid that place.

Shit happens when im at the mall, and I was in the bathroom, and she tells me when I come back, im approaching the fuck out somebody.

Why would I need to ask my wife a million and one questions?

And btw, im going off normal situations. If a mfer is married to a woman who is known to make up shit like this, then he gets a pass for not taking his wife at her word.

Im not talking one off, outlier situations.

Im talking regular marriage, regular wife, came to you and said some dude harrassed her.

But women dont think like us all the time.

Women alot of times will he embarrased to go and tell a security guard some dude grabbed her ass. Instead, they will come and tell the one guy that trust. Thats you. Her husband.

And then you go and ask her a million and one questions.

And we dont need to go from zero to one million.

I wouldnt put a bullet in no ones head over this. I might not even go back and fight a mfer if I wasnt there and it happened hours ago. I might just tell her to avoid that place.

Shit happens when im at the mall, and I was in the bathroom, and she tells me when I come back, im approaching the fuck out somebody.

Why would I need to ask my wife a million and one questions?
Agreed.

I wouldn’t be asking her a buncha questions like that either.

I will say this

ill be that then 🤷🏾‍♂️

I don’t think me or anybody else is saying grab your gun and shoot dude no problem with acting wisely. But before your post these niggas was acting like your wife is trying to get you killed.

Yo we talking about your wife though.

You really gotta ask your wife a million and one questions to confirm some shit? Im not saying your friend, not a chick you met, but either your wife or your girl.

Its still crazy to me to think I married a woman but have to ask her a million questions if she says someone grabbed her ass.
Its not an inquisition man lmao

wife comes home and says something happened

me: ok slow down and explain...he did what?
did you get security or call police?

she says no cause she just wanted to leave/get out the situation

me: ok bet lets go back up there and talk to security and make report and address it with this dude and his manager with security present so no dumb shit happens

This is what I mean

Im not running into the mall str8 to sunglasses hut and smacking this dudes face off...cause now that puts me and her in harms way whether it be in a legal way or possibly physically

Its not an inquisition man lmao

wife comes home and says something happened

me: ok slow down and explain...he did what?
did you get security or call police?

she says no cause she just wanted to leave/get out the situation

me: ok bet lets go back up there and talk to security and make report and address it with this dude and his manager with security present so no dumb shit happens

This is what I mean

Im not running into the mall str8 to sunglasses hut and smacking this dudes face off...cause now that puts me and her in harms way whether it be in a legal way or possibly physically
@AZTG

this could be applied if I am at the mall with her too

im sure you can appreciate this thought but I make way too much money and have too many assets to risk that as well as my reputation cause I took off on a nigga in the mall lol

if I can solve the shit without getting physical I will

but that dont mean Im a bitch and im not able to give a nigga the hands of the Orishas if I got too lol

Back