Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chesterfield teen gets 35 years for enticing friend to kill man she falsely claimed raped her

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
608a081f3515e.image.jpg

608a081ecb5d6.image.jpg

Chesterfield County teen was sentenced Wednesday to serve 35 years in prison for manipulating a close friend to kill a young Richmond man, two days after she claimed the man had raped her. The defendant, however, admitted after her conviction that she lied about a sexual assault.
At the end of a sentencing hearing in Chesterfield Circuit Court, Judge David E. Johnson sentenced Anayah Naree Daily to 60 years in prison with 25 years suspended for murder in the April 29, 2018, shooting of 19-year-old Breland Poole. Daily was 16 at the time of the killing; she turned 19 last week.
“The reckless disregard for human life displayed by the defendant in coaxing the victim to the scene, aiming the triggerman at him and bringing about his murder [occurred] just as surely as if she had stood by the car and pulled the trigger herself,” Johnson said from the bench.

The judge also spoke of Daily’s “chilling calculation” in planning and executing the murder, and her manipulation of a friend to carry it out with “repeated and false rape allegations.”

The judge imposed a sentence near the high end of state sentencing guidelines calculated for Daily, which called for an active term of 23 years and five months at the low end and 39 years at the high end.
Defense attorney Travis Williams urged the judge to sentence Daily as a juvenile, noting her age at the time of the offense and a tormented childhood without a father figure that included numerous sexual assaults beginning at age 6.

According to evidence, Daily and a friend, Antwoine J. Durham, then 22, worked together to set up Poole to be killed after they exchanged dozens of Instagram messages.

In one exchange between the two on March 23, 2018 — just over a month before Poole’s killing — Daily said, “I should say he raped me.”
Durham replied, “Let’s shoot him....Lol let me shoot him....Lemme kill him....Imma kill him....Please let me kill him.”

Daily and Durham were talking about someone other than Poole, but prosecutors introduced it to show the pattern of her lies and malicious intent.

Authorities believe that Daily convinced Durham that Poole had raped her on April 27, 2018, two days before the killing. Investigators determined through cellphone records that Daily called Durham on that day, “right after the alleged rape,” according to court documents.

After a Chesterfield jury found Daily guilty of murder following a three-day trial in January, Daily admitted to a probation officer who interviewed her as part of a presentence report that she “lied about the rape because she felt pressured by the grand jury and the police,” Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Jeff Einhaus told the court.
“Under oath, in front of a multijurisdictional grand jury, this defendant lied and falsely accused the deceased, the 19-year-old victim, of one of the most heinous crimes imaginable — of rape,” Einhaus said.

Daily’s motive for wanting Poole killed was not discussed Wednesday.

Five months after the slaying, detectives arrested Durham and charged him with being the triggerman in Poole’s slaying. A Chesterfield jury found Durham guilty in June 2019 of murder and felony use of a firearm and recommended he served 40 years in prison, a sentence that a judge imposed that September.

Chesterfield detectives determined that Daily had been interacting with Poole in the days leading up to his murder. On the evening he was killed, Poole arrived at the Ivy Walk Apartments where Daily lived after she invited him to come see her.
At 10:21 p.m. on April 29, 2018, Chesterfield emergency communications received an open-line call from Poole after he had been shot multiple times while inside his gold 2002 Ford Taurus, which was backed into a space in the apartment complex. Responding officers found a hole in the shattered driver’s side window and Poole slumped behind the wheel with a phone in his right hand. He died after being transported to a hospital.
Police recovered four 9 mm cartridge casings around Poole’s car, and detectives concluded that his killer was standing outside the vehicle while shooting into the car.

Chesterfield K-9 officers responded with their dogs and tracked two routes to the parking lot where Poole was shot in his car. One route ended at the guardrails along Chippenham Parkway — the major roadway that borders the woods surrounding the Ivy Walk Apartments. The second route ran from the crime scene, along the Chippenham Parkway guardrail and through a wooded area that ended near Daily’s residence.

On the morning after the killing, detectives interviewed Daily at the Chesterfield school she attended. Daily told them that she had been in touch with Poole and had invited him over to hang out, and that he was coming over to her apartment on the night he was killed.
Daily told investigators that Poole sent her a text message when he arrived at the complex, and shortly thereafter she heard gunshots outside her residence but didn’t go to investigate.

When detectives asked if she tried contacting Poole after hearing the gunshots, Daily said no, because “if something did happen to him the police would be looking into it and she thought it would look bad if she were calling or texting him,” according to court documents.
Daily provided detectives her phone when they asked to see it, and they discovered that all the data had been erased and the phone had been reset to factory settings.
In addition to Daily, detectives soon identified Durham and a third person, Darrell Wilson, as potential suspects in the slaying. Through witness interviews, cellphone records and social media evidence, detectives learned that Durham and Daily were very close.

Wilson later told police that he observed the end of a closed-door conversation between Daily and Durham on April 27, 2018, and noticed that Durham placed the only call he made to Poole on that same night.

“There was no evidence that Antwoine Durham knew [Poole] outside of the connection to Anayah Daily, or that he had ever had any contact with [Poole] at any point prior to that single call,” Einhaus and Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Barbara Cooke said in a summary of evidence.
Cellphone GPS evidence and witness testimony established that Durham and Wilson left a nearby apartment and drove down Chippenham Parkway to the Ivy Walk Apartments between 10:03 p.m. and 10:09 p.m. on April 29, 2018.

Evidence showed that Durham and Wilson stopped near Daily’s apartment, where Durham had a short conversation with Daily. Thereafter, Durham and Wilson moved the car they arrived in to an area off the shoulder of Chippenham Parkway just beyond the woods, near the rear of the Ivy Walk Apartments.

The evidence established that Durham then exited the vehicle and went through the woods toward where Poole was parked, while Wilson stayed in the car. Minutes later, Wilson saw Durham jogging back from the wooded area about the same time that Chesterfield emergency communications received two 911 calls about the shooting.
Wilson, who cooperated with police and testified against Durham and Daily at their trials, pleaded guilty Feb. 22 to accessory after the fact to murder and was given a 12-month suspended jail term. Authorities determined that Wilson had no knowledge that Durham intended to kill Poole that evening.

This is the type of shit I'm talking about in that other thread about that incident in NYC where a man was accused of grabbing the ass of another man's girlfriend The the dude went out there to confront dude with his gf and ended up getting shot and his gf got killed.

Ain't nothing and I mean ain't nothing good comes from a woman accusing a man of sexual assault/misconduct/domestic violence and her putting a battery in the back of the men around her.

A woman will gladly send your ass on a lose-lose situation, have you getting killed or catching life and have no remorse. She did her job, got you to crash out like an idiot.

Men need to think before they throw their life away trying to play hero.

If you gonna take risks with your life, do it for some money. Go rob a bank or some shit.

Girlfriend: "ZMaKEa, so and so did so and so to me. "

Me:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is the type of shit I'm talking about in that other thread about that incident in NYC where a man was accused of grabbing the ass of another man's girlfriend The the dude went out there to confront dude with his gf and ended up getting shot and his gf got killed.

Ain't nothing and I mean ain't nothing good comes from a woman accusing a man of sexual assault/misconduct/domestic violence and her putting a battery in the back of the men around her.

A woman will gladly send your ass on a lose-lose situation, have you getting killed or catching life and have no remorse. She did her job, got you to crash out like an idiot.

If you gonna take risks with your life, do it for some money. Go rob a bank or some shit.

If I wasn't there and I ain't see it, I ain't doing shit other than calling the cops.

Me:
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Me:
giphy.gif

I dont understand how they related.

So if I grab your girls ass, you want your girl to not say nothing? Dont get mad and tell you and just sit there and let me grab her ass?

This shit so wild.

I dont understand how they related.

So if I grab your girls ass, you want your girl to not say nothing? Dont get mad and tell you and just sit there and let me grab her ass?

This shit so wild.

It is related. Women going around accusing men of shit and going getting men involved instead of the law, leads to death and incarceration.

If a woman got an accusation and some inappropriate shit happened what the fuck is getting her friend, boyfriend, fuck buddy, cousin, uncle and father gonna do other than try to kill the man. Women out here will get dudes clapped just for fucking up their order at Burger King.

Men these days don't have any idea of honor between men and respect the violence that men are willing to do. If you wasn't there and if you didn't see it, then what the fuck are you really gonna do? Are you prepared to die over some he said she said shit? Are you prepared to go to jail over some he said, she said shit? I ain't.

Like I told plenty of women who tried to get me to go crash out over some shit I wasn't there, "If it's that serious, call the cops."

If I am risking my life and freedom, it'll be over some money or somebody done killed my kid or my sibling.

If she ain't willing to call the cops, it ain't that serious.

Bro i swear to god i was just saying the same thing to myself, remembering that case.

"If it's that serious...............call the cops."

Lebron and JR Smith clip.gif

Main reason I'm always skeptical when I hear about someone being accused of something that supposedly happened years ago..........yet, there were never any charges pressed or any police reports filed on the incident.

Last edited:

Me:
giphy.gif

But this is based on a lie which is why it’s foul. Has he been an actual rapist this wouldn’t be news but she lied.

Defending my wife and kids is literally part of manhood bruh if her grab her ass in front of you are you just gonna walk away? Then he gonna grab a titty next time or worse

It is related. Women going around accusing men of shit and going getting men involved instead of the law, leads to death and incarceration.

If a woman got an accusation and some inappropriate shit happened what the fuck is getting her friend, boyfriend, fuck buddy, cousin, uncle and father gonna do other than try to kill the man. Women out here will get dudes clapped just for fucking up their order at Burger King.

Men these days don't have any idea of honor between men and respect the violence that men are willing to do. If you wasn't there and if you didn't see it, then what the fuck are you really gonna do? Are you prepared to die over some he said she said shit? Are you prepared to go to jail over some he said, she said shit? I ain't.

Like I told plenty of women who tried to get me to go crash out over some shit I wasn't there, "If it's that serious, call the cops."

If I am risking my life and freedom, it'll be over some money or somebody done killed my kid or my sibling.

This is a extreme situation bro people ain’t killing fast food workers like that

So if somebody killed your wife you not doing nothing

I think some of yall just wanna argue and intentionally ignoring what homie is saying...

of course if someone grab my girl ass or call her a bitch IN FRONT OF ME...ima act

but if she come home talkin bout joe at the sunglasses kiosk in the mall did this to me and I aint there...im not going ready to jump head first in some shit and put everybody in danger

first thing ima ask is did you call security/the police? If not why? And if you are adament about it lets go back to the mall and file a complaint to have joe fired and removed...

Niggas need to be smarter in how they move and stop letting our egos and machismo have so much influence

Last edited:
Its like he said I aint willing to die or go to prison over he say/she say

If that make me weak then Ill be that

But it’s your wife or girlfriend this ain’t just he say she say. Yes you can go to authorities that’s not a problem but it ain’t stupid to have a confrontation all the time. Everybody ain’t gonna shoot you cuz you told them don’t touch your wife.

I don’t see how this goes with falsely accusing somebody of rape tho

But it’s your wife or girlfriend this ain’t just he say she say. Yes you can go to authorities that’s not a problem but it ain’t stupid to have a confrontation all the time. Everybody ain’t gonna shoot you cuz you told them don’t touch your wife.

I don’t see how this goes with falsely accusing somebody of rape tho
Bro there is no anonymity pre requisite for he say/she say lmao

Back