Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

Are they new or old ? I wanna get her onlyfans , if this is not new ,I don't want to pay for the ones that's out already
The way her only fans works, like a lot of other thots, is that you pay for access to her only fans feed and you'll see pics like the ones above, a nipple here and there, but then she'll advertise actual nude content that you'll have to buy again to unlock.

Are they new or old ? I wanna get her onlyfans , if this is not new ,I don't want to pay for the ones that's out already
And I don't know if they are new or not, I've never seen them, so I'm guessing they are new. I'm waiting for someone to drop the dildo vid, but it's only 12 secs long and 50 bucks. I can't really be mad that it didn't get leaked, yet. Who the hell would buy that?

And I don't know if they are new or not, I've never seen them, so I'm guessing they are new. I'm waiting for someone to drop the dildo vid, but it's only 12 secs long and 50 bucks. I can't really be mad that it didn't get leaked, yet. Who the hell would buy that?
Damn bro smh

View attachment 201365
Stop buying her stuff dont subscribe at all yall have to starve these scamming ass hoes. Certified beggers.
She's evolving, she gets more money for the same content, while also creating a video that if it's leaked, knows exactly who leaked it.

clever-girl-meme.jpg

She's evolving, she gets more money for the same content, while also creating a video that if it's leaked, knows exactly who leaked it.

clever-girl-meme.jpg
Her scamming ass probably already sold the same video multiple times then drop a watermark. Mortgage is due on the 15th think like a hoe. U will see their paterns.

why is she always asking for Tips thoght? this is onlyfans you are suppose to sell content to your subscriber not ask for tip. her scamming game is in another level .

Back