Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

Plus Christmas is around the way, too. I'm expecting her and all her Ig thot brethren to ramp it up, way the fuck up. it's just a waiting game at this point.

300px-Oh_Yeah%2C_It%27s_All_Coming_Together.jpg

hahah yo it's hard to find her stuff now, has she been selling any new videos? i got one i will post later but is none nude
I think it's more that her content and pricing is way off. She supposedly has a masturbation video out finally, but it's $50 and only 12 seconds. I have no problem spending $50 on her, but for 12 secs? That's plain disrespect.

I think it's more that her content and pricing is way off. She supposedly has a masturbation video out finally, but it's $50 and only 12 seconds. I have no problem spending $50 on her, but for 12 secs? That's plain disrespect.
and i bet in that 12 seconds video you will not be able to see her face or tatoos to confirm if it's her.

Lol, nope, she probably outsources the pussy for videos like that.
U damn right that bitch is a scam artist post another bitch video acting like its hers smfh like niggas who been stalking her for years on i.g dont know every inch of her body down to her pores. Lmao

Back