Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

Is this real?

have you been inside of a McDonalds lately? They're already moving in this direction. Most of them have kiosks and one or two registers now and the cashiers will try to force you to use those kiosks to place an order unless you're paying in cash. Last time I went I told the chick tried to tell me to use the kiosk and I said "Yeah, I don't work here, I expect my order to be taken by a person", to which she responded by whining about how she's the only cashier and she's the one running orders to the cars that ordered ahead.

"You know... in the amount of time you took to explain that to me, you could have just taken my order..."

She took my order, then ran outside with a bag in her hand for a car that pulled up.

have you been inside of a McDonalds lately? They're already moving in this direction. Most of them have kiosks and one or two registers now and the cashiers will try to force you to use those kiosks to place an order unless you're paying in cash. Last time I went I told the chick tried to tell me to use the kiosk and I said "Yeah, I don't work here, I expect my order to be taken by a person", to which she responded by whining about how she's the only cashier and she's the one running orders to the cars that ordered ahead.

"You know... in the amount of time you took to explain that to me, you could have just taken my order..."

She took my order, then ran outside with a bag in her hand for a car that pulled up.
What an asshole lol

Nah you did the old nigga or entitled white man dialogue because you didn’t want to push the buttons on the kiosk lmao

how you gonna walk into a place of business and tell them to do things the way you want them to do it? Lol

Why is there a cashier standing behind a register telling me she ain't gonna take my order and that I gotta go to a kiosk?

How am I the asshole??? Is it too much to ask to have your order taken by a person? I really think not.

That's not what made that an asshole moment. It's seeing someone who you could see was handling multiple tasks and expecting them to immediately drop it to service you.

There's a McDonalds like this by me where it's just 1 cashier inside, 1 at the drive through and a bunch of kiosks. I stopped going because the line would literally be out the door due to the wait and people trying to order and get their food. It's annoying as fuck but I don't fault the workers.

So you’re just an entitled dick huh…

weird flex

Why is there a cashier standing behind a register telling me she ain't gonna take my order and that I gotta go to a kiosk?
She told you her job is to run orders to the car and other tasks and if she was doing your order it would impede her from the other tasks she has to do to serve you when you can go to the kiosk

lol bro you LEAD with “I don’t work here so no I’m not gonna use the kiosk, I expect to be helped by a person”

lmaooo that’s some dickhead shit just use the kiosk man it’s there for a reason

Sorrry, but your burger woulda had some extra crunch to it that day if I was working.

Back