Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating...

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Cheating has been around since forever. Sadly, cheating has damn near become acceptable. People are so open about having side chicks, main chicks, weekend chicks, a chick just for Thursday nights. It's a high chance that if you haven't cheated yourself or been cheated on, you know at least 5 people who have or have been. Whether it be a friend, family member or celebrity.

I have never been cheated on to my knowledge but I am almost 100% sure, if I do get cheated on, I will be leaving the relationship. The thing about that is, I would be considered wrong for leaving. Not down for my man, not a "rider", give up too easily. You have these celebrities who stick by their men after being cheated on and they are looked at as riders or down for their men. When did it become okay to stay? Is one night of infidelity worth ending your whole relationship? Am I allowing him to continue to cheat by forgiving him?

If a woman does stay, are the men willing to put up with EVERYTHING that comes from his cheating or will he say she is tripping because now she is constantly questioning him or nagging him?

This goes for men with a woman with a cheating woman too.

When did it become okay to stay? Is one night of infidelity worth ending your whole relationship? Am I allowing him to continue to cheat by forgiving him?

Staying it's not necessarily good or bad, it's more or so about a persons willingness to make their relationship work. I can't really say if one night of infidelity is worth ending your relationship because it depends on how successful, healthy, functional the relationship was up until then.

I for one would not stick around because of the mental anguish that occurs after learning of your partners betrayal. I don't have time to sniff your boxers or question you 24/7, imma just bounce.

I also have very high self esteem so that also plays apart in how I navigate certain relationships. I know I deserve someone that will be faithful or atleast someone that has the decency to tell me they are having trouble subscribing to monogamy.

Do I condone cheating no I do not. Have I ever cheated yes. Would I cheat in my next relationship no especially no if could find that one again that made say damn an extra broad on the side. I'm happy and blessed to be with you.

Also......

Goes back to what I've been saying.

1. WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO. (If she cheats she ain't shit. If he cheats he was just being a male)

2. If you love them lie to them. (I have eyes for you baby)

I think the issue with cheating is the lack of communication. I think people are unhappy about something their partner is doing/not doing and instead of expressing how they feel, they just go out and cheat and that's not fair.

Like give your partner a chance (a real chance) to change before you start fucking around...
and before you hop into bed with someone else, I think you should just end things completely.

Do I condone cheating no I do not. Have I ever cheated yes. Would I cheat in my next relationship no especially no if could find that one again that made say damn an extra broad on the side. I'm happy and blessed to be with you.

Also......

1. WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO. (If she cheats she ain't shit. If he cheats he was just being a male)

Trash!

Also......

My, what a fancy way of saying you ain't shit

I think the issue with cheating is the lack of communication. I think people are unhappy about something their partner is doing/not doing and instead of expressing how they feel, they just go out and cheat and that's not fair.

Like give your partner a chance (a real chance) to change before you start fucking around...
and before you hop into bed with someone else, I think you should just end things completely.
I agree in some cases with this but people cheat for so many reasons. it doesnt always have much to do with the relationship or what the other party is doing/not doing, but the cheater n whatever is going on with the cheater.

It's not fair for the cheater to want the other person to stay and deal with trust issues because THEY decided to step out.

Trust is MAJOR.

Also......

This brotha is wise and a scholar.

It wouldn't work even if I did stay after she cheated id just cheat back and be prepared to bounce. If I was to cheat first and she wanted to work it out I'd still end it because I feel I would view her forgiveness of my cheating as almost ok. Which leads to more mess.

It's not fair for the other person to stay and deal with trust issues because YOU decided to step out.

Trust is MAJOR.
I think most people understand this. The only ones who'd view someone as wrong for leaving after their partner cheats, r the ones who want their cheating forgiven or have stayed with cheaters n want their choices validated... or the old school ones who see divorce as not an option under any circumstance except attempted murder lol

I think most people understand this. The only ones who'd view someone as wrong for leaving after their partner cheats, r the ones who want their cheating forgiven or have stayed with cheaters n want their choices validated... or the old school ones who see divorce as not an option under any circumstance except attempted murder lol
I don't think many people do. I think they are selfish.

Back