Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlamagne's Rape Accuser Speaks Out

Nobody has pressed him about this yet though

This isn't even a legal matter anymore

it's a public image issue.

Whats there to press tho? The public documents are there and he spoken about it several times on his own accord. So what exactly are people supposed to go to him demanding?

IMO at this point like all of this is for clicks & views till they find someone else to point their pitchforks & torches at.

I think from the public stand point, he good

Until he really started getting pressure from the industry and his peers, he good

Star aint a peer

Well the thing is that opinions of guilt or innocence don't even matter now.They already got a petition to get him fired.When Louis CK and Russell had issues they stepped down like ASAP.Russ resigned before he drank coffee.or the some soy shake and shit.

Whats there to press tho? The public documents are there and he spoken about it several times on his own accord. So what exactly are people supposed to go to him demanding?

IMO at this point like all of this is for clicks & views till they find someone else to point their pitchforks & torches at.

remember when Ceelo got accused of rape and they took him off that show then cancelled the Goodie Mob reality show.These companies don't want to deal with that shit in the climate.CTG might be in deep shit.

Last edited:
DiQAoP7UcAE-GHK.jpg:large

Angela has to chill. Char Kelly is the type of nigga that validates black women's disdain of black men.

The fact that this story is being buried by mainstream rumor mills is interesting. They did the same thing with The Game and that girl from the UK.

Angela has to chill. Char Kelly is the type of nigga that validates black women's disdain of black men.

The fact that this story is being buried by mainstream rumor mills is interesting. They did the same thing with The Game and that girl from the UK.

I think that game story was some bullshit.There was no proof .Just some girl on social media claiming she knew the girl.

I think that game story was some bullshit.There was no proof .Just some girl on social media claiming she knew the girl.
I saw a bunch of screenshots and a F list celebrity was the one spreading it. And as soon as it did, Game left social media and when he returned, never addressed it. Rumors don't have to be rrue.

Can tell they're joking about a lot of this stuff by the tone of their voice and didnt they say its considered rape by todays feminist standards....you know what forget it, get your clicks. IDC anymore

I mean if he really raped her I doubt she'd marry him.She must have wanted to fuck,but he made it sound crazy.

I mean if she was dead sleep and he just took her pants down,that's weird and rapey,but could be that she got drunk like that but was gonna fuck anyway.

Charlamange got mad wild soundbites about rape and taking pussy.

Charlamange got mad wild soundbites about rape and taking pussy.

Exactly!
We have to remember Charlemagne is a shock jock since day 1, so it's funny how people are now trying to find old soundbites from him with "off-colour remarks" that especially in this #metoo awareness environment that we're now living in, people are clearly more sensitive too.

Let's not get distracted from the initial topic, which is that a woman who was 15 at the time alleged that CtG raped her back in 2001. However that wasn't...
  • proven to be the case at the time (through legal due process)
  • what CtG was eventually charged and did probation for
  • something that today the law/courts are even pursuing/investigating, as according to South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson's statement from July 12th, "The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."
The above points on the case (with the court documents for context) is really all that matters. People that believe he did rape the girl have stopped talking directly to these facts (or basing arguments around them) and instead have looked at his actions and comments since then, as if to characterize him as what the initial allegation suggests i.e. that he talks like a rapist or makes mention to abusing women therefore he probably raped the girl. We're now just moving into fallacious arguments at this point lol

Exactly!
We have to remember Charlemagne is a shock jock since day 1, so it's funny how people are now trying to find old soundbites from him with "off-colour remarks" that especially in this #metoo awareness environment that we're now living in, people are clearly more sensitive too.

Let's not get distracted from the initial topic, which is that a woman who was 15 at the time alleged that CtG raped her back in 2001. However that wasn't...
  • proven to be the case at the time (through legal due process)
  • what CtG was eventually charged and did probation for
  • something that today the law/courts are even pursuing/investigating, as according to South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson's statement from July 12th, "The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."
The above points on the case (with the court documents for context) is really all that matters. People that believe he did rape the girl have stopped talking directly to these facts (or basing arguments around them) and instead have looked at his actions and comments since then, as if to characterize him as what the initial allegation suggests i.e. that he talks like a rapist or makes mention to abusing women therefore he probably raped the girl. We're now just moving into fallacious arguments at this point lol

Yeah I still think that nigga did that shit

In the Star interview she said ctg was on top of her penetrating her

The dna wasnt his, as he willingly submitted a sample of his own

Now if hes pullin some slick shit n really did it he deserves whatever hell has got waiting for him otherwise

Case closed

The woman accusing Charlamagne Tha God of raping her when she was 15-years-old is now directing her efforts to the South Carolina Supreme Court’s disciplinary counsel accusing the prosecution of improperly handling the criminal case.

The Blast obtained a letter from Jessica Reid sent to John S. Nichols, a deputy for the Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel in South Carolina.

She writes that she was “uncooperative” at the time of the investigation because of being “traumatized,” and claims it was the “prosecutor’s responsibility” to defend her.

Reid now wants to file an official claim agains the prosecution for allowing Charlamagne cut a plea deal and dismiss the charge of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

The 32-year-old woman says there was “no investigation done to bring justice,” and claims Charlamagne “continues to violate me on the radio, in his book and on social media.”

As we reported, officials in Berkely County officially said they will not reopen the case against the host of the “Breakfast Club,” claiming they must honor the agreement they struck with him years ago.

Sources close to Reid tell The Blast she has also requested the DNA samples that Charlamagne provided during the investigation in 2001, claiming her family was never informed of the results from the blood work, and they believe the information in the samples could help their case.

Charlamagne has been adamant the entire time that he never sexually assaulted Reid, and claims he was not even at the house party when she was allegedly assaulted.

The woman accusing Charlamagne Tha God of raping her when she was 15-years-old is now directing her efforts to the South Carolina Supreme Court’s disciplinary counsel accusing the prosecution of improperly handling the criminal case.

The Blast obtained a letter from Jessica Reid sent to John S. Nichols, a deputy for the Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel in South Carolina.

She writes that she was “uncooperative” at the time of the investigation because of being “traumatized,” and claims it was the “prosecutor’s responsibility” to defend her.

Reid now wants to file an official claim agains the prosecution for allowing Charlamagne cut a plea deal and dismiss the charge of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

The 32-year-old woman says there was “no investigation done to bring justice,” and claims Charlamagne “continues to violate me on the radio, in his book and on social media.”

As we reported, officials in Berkely County officially said they will not reopen the case against the host of the “Breakfast Club,” claiming they must honor the agreement they struck with him years ago.

Sources close to Reid tell The Blast she has also requested the DNA samples that Charlamagne provided during the investigation in 2001, claiming her family was never informed of the results from the blood work, and they believe the information in the samples could help their case.

Charlamagne has been adamant the entire time that he never sexually assaulted Reid, and claims he was not even at the house party when she was allegedly assaulted.

hmph

Back