Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlamagne's Rape Accuser Speaks Out

CTG has spoken about this several times. He said his friends at the time loved fucking with him and told him the cops came and arrested his friend for some BS to do with the party & he needed bail. So instead of making sure, he went down to the station to bail him out and said it was his party. Thats when the police told him they dont have anyone but kept him for questioning.
He said intially the girl kept saying his name cuz it was the only name she really knew at that party even tho he wasnt there. We're going to keep getting mostly old vague stories like this about everyone because our "journalists" dont really do any journalism. They'll report almost any story that has a good headline, that will get them clicks or views. The dont ask any real questions for fear of people online saying they're victim blaming.
Also you guys already know Star doesnt give a fuck, this all for the views.

IDK what happened ,but that video has paperwork in it

but what type of joke is it to tell your man his cousin got arrested and watch him go down to talk to the police?

that shit sounds wild.

lol my mom said the same thing. It's hard to make that without it being racist.
it can be about being a proud dark skinned hispanic/latino

shit man.....in santo domingo norte they dark as hell but always considered haitian. or not hispanic/latino enough. shit that could be something that the dark latin american people need. hit up amara with the shirt...i bet she'd wear it

Thing is that dudes ain't hiding the regular drinks or weed from the chicks nor are they just waiting until their out of their mind to have sex forcibly.

I smoke weed and drink too so if me and chick get high and drunk and smash are we raping each other ?No.

That shit is not the same.
frfr?
bruh a chick can say she was under pressure, coerced or afraid to say no.

thats all it takes.

it can be about being a proud dark skinned hispanic/latino

shit man.....in santo domingo norte they dark as hell but always considered haitian. or not hispanic/latino enough. shit that could be something that the dark latin american people need. hit up amara with the shirt...i bet she'd wear it

Moms said i should make an "Unapologetically Latino" one with the same fist. Told her I'll think about it.

Nah. Part of their plan.

the way shit being going lately, you're right

this shit is weak enough that it wont truly tarnish anything....but just strong enough to get that name poppin and them views up

That tweet I made earlier with part of the interview is starting to get traction on twitter. The story hasn't reached headlines yet, but i think it will by tomorrow.

The clip i posted of budden talkin about XXX on Everyday Struggle is pretty much what caused the budden vs ak shit. There was mad episodes budden talked about xxx, i just recorded and posted the one i liked the most and that's the clip everybody kept referring to. That's how i know that's what caused. That shit had about 100k views. The clip i posted of the rape accuser has about 4k.

Star doesn't have a big enough platform and i checked all the urban blogs, damn near none of them are discussing this shit.

Damn, Charlamagne had star take the interview down. I might have to post the other parts of the interview for the other people who haven't seen it yet.

Back