Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charlamagne's Rape Accuser Speaks Out

So he went to the police station to bail someone out who wasnt even in custody and to take full responsibility for some shit he knew absolutely nothing about.

shaq-face-3.jpg

tenor.gif

lies-gif-17.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Statutory rape?

He was 21 and she was 15. Probably told him she was like 18

But I don’t care bout this at all.

She said he knew she was 15

Probably

But just because SHE said he knew don’t mean he did

Trump said on 200,000 Americans are in extreme poverty

I told a ex that I loved her and I didn’t

I told my son I was gon get him a dog last year and I didn’t.

Telling a lie is one of the easiest things you can do in life. Word to Trump and Police Officers

Probably

But just because SHE said he knew don’t mean he did

Trump said on 200,000 Americans are in extreme poverty

I told a ex that I loved her and I didn’t

I told my son I was gon get him a dog last year and I didn’t.

Telling a lie is one of the easiest things you can do in life. Word to Trump and Police Officers
I dont care bout all this....that nigga was shitting hard on Kells....knowing damn well he got something like this in his jacket....smh

A woman named Jessica reached out to STAR regarding a 2001 rape case in Berkeley County, SC. Court documents proved Jessica was 15 years of age at the time. Jessica claims Charlamagne picked her up at home and drove her to a party. The Sheriffs department states later that night 911 was called and Jessica was taken to the hospital. Soon after Lenard McKelvey (Charlamagne Tha God) was picked up on an outstanding warrant. For the record, the charges were not dropped. Charlamagne actually took a plea deal in the case. Tune in Monday at 7am for details - starinthemorning.com

why you aint @ that man in the tweet @Goldie

:hahaha:

Man Star been the grimiest nigga in black media for 2 decades
Lol he's admittedly friend to nobody but we must respect his hustle. This is the guy who outed Bambatta as a batty bwoy paedo.

He sucks up to the Jews a little too much for my liking but he is entertaining as fuck and isn't scared to go at anyone's neck.

I'd be surprised if he didn't address this on the breakfast club today

smdh...

why this out now?

but like someone else said.....why go to bail out someone who was in jail and say it was your fault when no one was blamed or held for something.

i think charly said he was on drugs at a time too....cause this shit sounds like you gotta be high to understand it

Back