dont say no 10 million play dollars either

aight so I see yours....

how you get the tag up fam?

dont say no 10 million play dollars either
Lol

Nah, no charge

I'ma bout to referee some games but I'ma drop the how to later

well nobody responded...ya'll wack

but anyway, if you're interested in linking up your various gaming platforms to your account here. Let me know

it will look like this:

gamer24-gif.86319
@Chi-town B

Looking at your profile you might be like me and just play when there isn't any other thing to do, you got quite a few games where you play at the most 2 hours
I have at least 45 games

I get a lot of my games during the steam sales for the cheap but its months before i actually get to play them

sometimes, i get hooked on a game and will just play it over and over

there are actually two other games that I play that dont utilize the steam client so, you cant see the hours i've put into those

a lot of times, its just me messing around with it then i'll go back to Xcom 2

I'm only an RPG player but I play so rarely that a normal gamer can beat those in about 2 weeks where it takes me about 6 or 7 months. I don't start anything new until I beat the game I'm currently playing. The hot new game that comes out I don't have to rush and get it so I can wait until the price drops cause it's a bunch of other games that I gotta get through first.

I see these dudes be playing GTA but by the time I get to it the server probably won't have players in there anymore

I'm only an RPG player but I play so rarely that a normal gamer can beat those in about 2 weeks where it takes me about 6 or 7 months. I don't start anything new until I beat the game I'm currently playing. The hot new game that comes out I don't have to rush and get it so I can wait until the price drops cause it's a bunch of other games that I gotta get through first.

I see these dudes be playing GTA but by the time I get to it the server probably won't have players in there anymore
the servers will still be there

the issue will be that you are SO far behind in ranking that you'll get frustrated at how under powered you are compared to everyone else

PS4 : MemberXI

Forgot my Switch FC off top of my head. I’ll edit that in when I see it

Back