COMMUNITY Changes coming to the ARCADE

Vote

• Total voters
Yall aint real cause yall on xbox anyway

:ghost:

artworks-000045599698-br6lhl-t500x500.jpg

+
hook-up-fax-machine-800x800.jpg

dont trip i got a list of friends I never play with lol and barely be online but im paying for the shit

im twilight hours only tho

Uhh ps4 is King Artillery but i don't really be online with the ps4, my nephew be on the sticks more. I'm more PC with gaming these days.

what handle you talking about?? I don't use steam too often, only thing i really play is For Honor (uplay: KingDuality) & league of legends (Sercyne)

PC dont got no damn handle man what are you talking about lol i just told you i don't use a steam account like that.. What do you mean.. i just told you the 2 PC games i mostly play.

PC dont got no damn handle man what are you talking about lol i just told you i don't use a steam account like that.. What do you mean.. i just told you the 2 PC games i mostly play.
If you don't use steam or origin like that, I said it's cool. I just looked at the votes and saw you choose pc as your platform lol

Relax

Oh yea

Steam : Carolinakid910

ima start fuckin wit PC gaming a lil more now that i got my new shit set up.

Got something in the works that i think would be a pretty cool addition for the arcade forum folks

Should be implemented by tonight or tomorrow

hopefully ya'll like it

Would like to have about 3 folks to help test it out

Respond to this post if you're interested

well nobody responded...ya'll wack

but anyway, if you're interested in linking up your various gaming platforms to your account here. Let me know

it will look like this:

gamer24-gif.86319

Back