Welcome To aBlackWeb

Change My Mind: Avocado/Guacamole

I love 🥑. I will open it and scoop it out with a chip. Maybe a little pink Himalayan salt or garlic power sprinkled on it...so good. But I like raw veggies and fruit. My taste buds have changed. So what the average person saids is bland, I am like that's how it's supposed to taste. Even kale raw is good to me.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Avocado is flavorless, has an off-putting texture, and an off-putting cult following. And when it’s added to something like a taco you don’t even notice it’s there.

Explain to me why I’m wrong, what is the hype about?

Avocado is supposedly very healthy, so even if you're right that you don't even notice when guac is added to food, then you should still put in on just for the health benefits.

Avocado is supposedly very healthy, so even if you're right that you don't even notice when guac is added to food, then you should still put in on just for the health benefits.

Oxygen is healthy and I’d rather just add that instead so you don’t have tha texture of gummed up and shit out baby food on your sandwich…

🤢🤮

Guacamole is ok to me but that shit is fire if you go to a Caribbean island. They make it fresh. None of that preservative bullshit that is made here in the US.

My girl is Dominican and she makes fresh guacamole and avocado.

:clawd3:

Oxygen is healthy and I’d rather just add that instead so you don’t have tha texture of gummed up and shit out baby food on your sandwich…

🤢🤮

lol I was just going by what the TC said. In his opinion, when you add it to thinks like tacos and, I assume, sandwiches, you don't even notice it's there.

I’ve hated guac all my life and I probably posted as much in this thread. However when I was in Mexico in July I was tearing that shit up. Fresh AF and had flavor. Idk what they doing to it over here.

I’ve been meaning to look up a recipe for it.

It's an acquired taste. I don't go searching for it, but if offered, I'll eat some.

I love 🥑. I will open it and scoop it out with a chip. Maybe a little pink Himalayan salt or garlic power sprinkled on it...so good. But I like raw veggies and fruit. My taste buds have changed. So what the average person saids is bland, I am like that's how it's supposed to taste. Even kale raw is good to me.
I was killing some raw kale last week. I was making a buddha bowl and noticed I was grazing on the stuff like a damn rabbit while prepping. I was like "Since when?!". It's so cool noticing when our tastebuds evolve.

Its a weird food but I was introduced to it as a topping on a crab or shrimp sushi roll. With soy sauce for dipping on the side.

Shit was aight so now when I eat an avocado as a snack, I try to keep the same flavor profile. I cut it into slices, splash some soy sauce on dat bih, salt and pepper it and enjoy.

Soy sauce,salt AND pepper ? 👀 that's a lot of sodium bro..

Avocado dipped in ranch mmmmmm

Back