Welcome To aBlackWeb

Change My Mind: Avocado/Guacamole

You are scribbling outside the lines again. Potatoes and tomatoes are not fruits. But they do have a distinct flavor. Very noticable when they are in a burger or salad or by themselves. Yes, I do eat tomatoes by themselves. Thanks for proving his point though.

My point was, we eat plenty of foods that aren't particularly consumed alone. Avocado (imo) does have a unique taste, but is enhanced with other ingredients added.

Which is why i mentioned potatoes & tomatoes. You're being dense for no reason.

Tomatoes are very much a fruit.

You are right.

My point was, we eat plenty of foods that aren't particularly consumed alone. Avocado (imo) does have a unique taste, but is enhanced with other ingredients added.

Which is why i mentioned potatoes & tomatoes. You're being dense for no reason.
Not dense at all. I'm just going off the original post in question. At the end of the day, people are gonna like what they are gonna like

where is all this "you gotta add all those ingredients for it to taste good" logic coming from?

The core ingredients are salt, pepper, lime juice.

DASSIT...anything else is personal preference

ya'll acting like its some ribs that have to marinate overnight or some shit. 3 main ingredients /= "A BUNCHA SHIT TO MAKE IT TASTE GOOD

where is all this "you gotta add all those ingredients for it to taste good" logic coming from?

The core ingredients are salt, pepper, lime juice.

DASSIT...anything else is personal preference

ya'll acting like its some ribs that have to marinate overnight or some shit. 3 main ingredients /= "A BUNCHA SHIT TO MAKE IT TASTE GOOD
Why not skip the mush and just add salt pepper and lime to the meal?

Fr tho where did u get the avocados from u ate?

If u bought em they probably weren't ripe

If u got em on a dish at a restaurant then idk what to tell u
It's been years since I've had it.

I had it homemade @ least 2x and from Chili's and a Mexican spot

Not for me

Back