Welcome To aBlackWeb

Central Park Karen calls the cops on a BLK man "An African American Man Is Threatening My Life"

It's crazy that these bitches wanna be oppressed so badly when they're so fucking entitled
How tf does asking u to leash your mongrel translate to threatening your life.

It's like almost any dealings with these fuckers u gotta have your phone out or that's your ass

2 things

These "people" pretend to be intellectually superior yet she's stupid enough to lie to 911 knowing full well she's being recorded

The brother should know that Karen attempted to get him killed by cops so he needs to make certain she's punished to the fullest extent of the law. If he doesn't make sure she's punished hes part of the problem

It's crazy that these bitches wanna be oppressed so badly when they're so fucking entitled
How tf does asking u to leash your mongrel translate to threatening your life.

It's like almost any dealings with these fuckers u gotta have your phone out or that's your ass

She took offense to a Black man having the nerve to tell a privileged white woman to obey the law.
They need to stop calling these bitches Karens its fucking stupid and trivializes the seriousness of these threats... smh trendy muthafuckas
Karen ain't disrespectful enough really. Becky is. More sting. But yea these nicknames water down the issue

But your punk ass have the nerve to get up up in your feelings when is said fuck Koreans, Chinese, etc....

I see you

I don’t recall being in my feelings and unlike you I don’t have a problem with callin white people slurs.

Back