Welcome To aBlackWeb

Celebrity Mysteries

Quik said ..I heard u like to do ecstasy, and forget where you are, be up in a hotel room with a stripper and ur homie Lamar

Was he talking bout bishop lamar?

And wher does Joe buddens drop come from

It was a CIA murder. The CIA was involved in an armed assassination attempt on Bob already, and when that failed they decided to go with a more subtle approach.

I know they gave him a some soccer shoe spiked wit’ a pin wit’ some bacteria or some shit on it that gave him gangrene...I still just wanna know WHY?!?! DAMN...DAMN....DAMN...BOBBBBB!!
#floridaevansvoice

:clawd2:

Quik said ..I heard u like to do ecstasy, and forget where you are, be up in a hotel room with a stripper and ur homie Lamar

Was he talking bout bishop lamar?

And wher does Joe buddens drop come from
budden drop is esther Baxter's son. Imo he started using that when he was with her.

Nipsey - I also believe there's more to it.
JMJ - No idea.
Oj - Evidence looks like a paid hit.
JFK - They say it was related to money.

As far as Pac goes we already know who hit'em up up. BIG's murder got all the conspiracy shit surrounding it where you just don't know who did it

Really?
Suge-Knight-827x620.jpg

Jam Master Jay

I think people know...they're just not sayin anything.

Yep I said this to people every time this topic was brought up. I think Ol boy got jealous (Duane not Martin)

Pretty much.

From what I understand...her and Martin was dealin. Then she wanted to fall back when her and Duane got together. Of course Martin got jealous.

Also, Tisha was about to drop an album and asked the Martin and the producers if she could get time off to promote it. They denied her request, which added even more friction b/t them.

Back