Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News CBS CEO Les Moonves is the next contestant on the #MeToo LED 4K UHD screen

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs...al-misconduct-in-impending-new-yorker-report/

CBS’ Moonves Reportedly Accused of Sexual Misconduct in Impending New Yorker Report

There is apparently a new report coming out on allegations of sexual misconduct against a high-profile media figure.

Per The Hollywood Reporter, Ronan Farrow has another bombshell dropping in The New Yorker later today about Les Moonves, the CEO of CBS:

CBS declined to comment. A spokesperson for The New Yorker says “We don’t comment on pieces we haven’t published.” Sources with knowledge of the article say it delves into the broader culture at CBS and will publish later today on the magazine’s website.

The allegations are said in part to involve instances of unwanted kissing and touching that occurred more than twenty years ago

Farrow, of course, has extensively reported on numerous stories of serious allegations against high-profile figures like Harvey Weinstein.

CBS has issued a statement:

Shares of CBS Corp. have dropped sharply on the news.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/six...of-sexual-harassment-in-bombshell-new-report/

Six Women Accuse CBS’ Les Moonves of Sexual Harassment in Bombshell New Report

The New Yorker’s Ronan Farrow has just published a bombshell report on CBS CEO Leslie Moonves allegedly sexually harassing six women and leading a company where sexual misconduct was allowed to fester.

The alleged sexual misconduct occurred from the 1980’s to the late 2000’s and involved forcible kissing or unwanted sexual contact.

Farrow reports:

Six women who had professional dealings with him told me that, between the nineteen-eighties and the late aughts, Moonves sexually harassed them. Four described forcible touching or kissing during business meetings, in what they said appeared to be a practiced routine. Two told me that Moonves physically intimidated them or threatened to derail their careers. All said that he became cold or hostile after they rejected his advances, and that they believed their careers suffered as a result. “What happened to me was a sexual assault, and then I was fired for not participating,” the actress and writer Illeana Douglas told me. All the women said they still feared that speaking out would lead to retaliation from Moonves, who is known in the industry for his ability to make or break careers. “He has gotten away with it for decades,” the writer Janet Jones, who alleges that she had to shove Moonves off her after he forcibly kissed her at a work meeting, told me. “And it’s just not O.K.”

In addition, over 30 former employees who spoke to Farrow said that the environment of sexual harassment was allowed to fester — including at flagship CBS News and 60 Minutes — and offenders were often promoted.

Earlier today, CBS issued a statement to the Hollywood Reporter stating that they were investigating the sexual misconduct claims that have recently come to light.

“All allegations of personal misconduct are to be taken seriously,” a spokesperson for CBS told THR. “The Independent Directors of CBS have committed to investigating claims that violate the Company’s clear policies in that regard. Upon the conclusion of that investigation, which involves recently reported allegations that go back several decades, the Board will promptly review the findings and take appropriate action.”

The #MeToo Voltron is forming...

voltron-forming-up-o.gif

They say everyone wears a different mask. I’m past all that, “I’ve known him/her forever, they aren’t ______”

Like Monique defending Rosanne Barr w her racist bullshit. Nah. We don’t care.

IDK if anyone else listens to podcasts form like Joey Diaz,Joe Rogan ect. but, they let you know how grimey Hollywood is because they've been in LA a long time and kinda have one foot in one foot out since they're comedians. So for years they've talked about how shady studio executives are, so this wouldnt surprise me if this was true or not true.

Only one thing i know/ remember about this guy, I watched an episode of TMZ a few years ago and they showed this guy stiffing the valet in front of TMZ cameras.I think he had only big bills and didnt want to give him any. Everyone in the studio was like wtf because he was making like 60 mill a year as CEO of CBS.

If you're making 60 mill a year and still too cheap to tip someone, you def have mad skeletons in ur closet

They say everyone wears a different mask. I’m past all that, “I’ve known him/her forever, they aren’t ______”

Like Monique defending Rosanne Barr w her racist bullshit. Nah. We don’t care.

Monique defended Rosanne? Ah, hell nah.

Dang, Vibe ain't lying.

Man, throw that bitch in the trash.

IDK if anyone else listens to podcasts form like Joey Diaz,Joe Rogan ect. but, they let you know how grimey Hollywood is because they've been in LA a long time and kinda have one foot in one foot out since they're comedians. So for years they've talked about how shady studio executives are, so this wouldnt surprise me if this was true or not true.

Only one thing i know/ remember about this guy, I watched an episode of TMZ a few years ago and they showed this guy stiffing the valet in front of TMZ cameras.I think he had only big bills and didnt want to give him any. Everyone in the studio was like wtf because he was making like 60 mill a year as CEO of CBS.

If you're making 60 mill a year and still too cheap to tip someone, you def have mad skeletons in ur closet

I wasn't gonna say shit, but this falls under the umbrella of what Monique is doing.
PSA BLACK PEOPLE: how much a white person helps/helped you means nothing once they've revealed themselves to have white supremacist ideology. They are nothing more than "compassionate" masters at that point. Joe Rogan has always been suspect in my eyes, he just ain't came out with his yet. But back to my point, y'all gotta be ready to cut these folks loose once they revealed their racist views of us.

He's getting a 100 million dollars to leave "in disgrace". Some punishment. He's gonna laugh all the way to the bank.

I wonder what does Julie Chen now do because she was vouching for his character on her talk show and social media......she know how he really moves but is in denial or dgaf

im convinced anybody with successful tv/movie careers has done a lil sumn strange on the way to the top

only way

Back