Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Caught her at the hospital

it just dawned on me, the broad in the hospital laid down a challenge, that would legally make this "mutual combat". A competent lawyer would see that and get any charges of assault and battery thrown out. However, a charge of disturbing the peace or maybe even trespassing could stick. She'll prolly do community service or get a 6 month - 1 year suspended sentence and get it dismissed if her record is clean.
Niggas watch one episode of Law&Order.....

Back in 03 me and my neighbor got into it and was about to throw hands. He issued a challenge, I accepted and we did a back and forth 'cause I wasn't finna throw the first punch 'cause he was white and older than I was and I know how that goes. Cops got called and when dude interviewed me on my porch I told him I wasn't about to throw the first punch and the cop stopped me and said "If he challenged you and you accepted and y'all fought that's mutual combat. The worst I could take you two down for would be disturbing the peace 'cause you're in a public space but that's it".

I was doing ma googles to check and it looks like there's really only two states where mutual combat was defined and legal.

So y'all got me on this one.
This nigga had a duel lmao

it just dawned on me, the broad in the hospital laid down a challenge, that would legally make this "mutual combat". A competent lawyer would see that and get any charges of assault and battery thrown out. However, a charge of disturbing the peace or maybe even trespassing could stick. She'll prolly do community service or get a 6 month - 1 year suspended sentence and get it dismissed if her record is clean.

bruh I have heard the phrase but never heard it used as any type of defense. Is this even a real legal term? So ur telling me I’m allowed to beat someone’s ass all day everyday and just say well he wanted to fight?

bruh I have heard the phrase but never heard it used as any type of defense. Is this even a real legal term? So ur telling me I’m allowed to beat someone’s ass all day everyday and just say well he wanted to fight?

Apparently it's only a valid defense in Washington and Texas.

Back