Welcome To aBlackWeb

Catfished.

Unfortunately more than once, I'll drop one of the stories later tonight.

Nope

success.gif

catfished a couple of niggas in my day.
stole pics off crushspot and uploaded them to various sites.

niggas would be talking to anyone from karreuche tram to Ariana grande fucking around with me.
:lurkin:

I've been catfished.
turned out the guy I been online dating for 6 months, back when I was 17, was a chick. (I really liked him/her too) smh

she also was disabled. said she was collecting a check because one of her hands looked like a oven mit.

IMG_0044.JPG

Last edited:
Uh no. As soon as they started making excuses of meeting up...deuces.

I started talking to this chick from online about 7 years ago or so. The picture she gave me was of a foreign white type chick, kinda looked like Mila kunis. But when we got on the phone she sounded like a white girl that grew up in a black area, the voice didn't match the pic. So for the entire week we talked I would ask her "you sure that's u in the pic b?" , she'd say it was her and "oh what u don't believe me" , I just left it alone.

A week goes by and I got tired of shorty and told her I didn't wanna talk to her no more, she got hysterical , started crying and shit and then said "well since you're going to leave me anyways I might aswell tell you that aint me in the pic" I was like
you-don-t-say.png
. She shows me her real pic and it was a of a typical white girl, she didn't even look bad, either way we stopped talking, but remained cool on the site we were on and I never outted her about it.

So one day about 3 months later she hits me up saying she's in my area(she stayed in NY). I thought she was lying till she started naming landmarks "yea im by the exxon across the street from the burger king" i was like :whoa: , I ended up meeting up with her that night and smashed <<>>

Last edited:
I've been catfished once, but I didn't really care because I wasn't feeling the dude anyway. Even with the pretty boy pics lol. Plus I had a feeling that was not him. He was just too cute. Sooo I googled the pic. And lo and behold another dudes instagram popped up :oword:! I confronted him and he admitted to it right away, I was just like I can't do it lol. Then this dude had the nerve to tell me "but I got a 13 inch d*ck though" :bruh1:

:boybye:

no and the shit is baffling to me. I watched this Youtube video on it once and was disturbed I'ma find it.

Twice

The first chick I was waiting in a coffee shop so I could see outside. I met her off OKC, in her pics her face was pretty but something was off.... we're to meet at the coffee shop she's outside, and answers her phone, my heart drops to my stomach I'm like hell nah. To politely put it... She was rotund SMMFH. I couldn't believe so I call her phone and ask her what she wearing and where she at. She tells me, I said oh heeelll nooo. I dipped out from the other exit and fuckin went home. Broad messaged me like 20 times I wasn't having it.

The second time I met this chick in front of this famous hotel but I waited out front (if I seen her prior like that I would have dipped out SMMFH), she comes off the street car I'm looking around, the pics in her profile she was slim but the broad I seen was muffin top status SMMFH same face tho. I took her fat ass to get ice cream madder than a muthafucka took her to a park sat down and entertained conversation and then told her I had to go and dipped out. She blew up my phone and went off on me and I broke character on her ass SMMFH.

Now I always ask for pics and full body pics too. I can't do that cat fish shit man nah I'm a real nigga I ain't going out like that.
prolly beneficial to use unflattering pics for online dating in that case. rather a pleasant surprise than an unpleasant 1, amirite?

I wasn't catfished per say but I was with my cuzin who went to see a chick who he got off this phone line hook up thing back in the gap, she hid her face the whole time we was at her place

Don't know wha that shit was all about....

I started talking to this chick from online about 7 years ago or so. The picture she gave me was of a foreign white type chick, kinda looked like Mila kunis. But when we got on the phone she sounded like a white girl that grew up in a black area, the voice didn't match the pic. So for the entire week we talked I would ask her "you sure that's u in the pic b?" , she'd say it was her and "oh what u don't believe me" , I just left it alone.

A week goes by and I got tired of shorty and told her I didn't wanna talk to her no more, she got hysterical , started crying and shit and then said "well since you're going to leave me anyways I might aswell tell you that aint me in the pic" I was like
you-don-t-say.png
. She shows me her real pic and it was a of a typical white girl, she didn't even look bad, either way we stopped talking, but remained cool on the site we were on and I never outted her about it.

So one day about 3 months later she hits me up saying she's in my area(she stayed in NY). I thought she was lying till she started naming landmarks "yea im by the exxon across the street from the burger king" i was like :whoa: , I ended up meeting up with her that night and smashed <<>>

You stay getting catfished.

:youmad:

Yes, horribly. I really don't want to get into detail as it is still painful.

Those that do it, shame on you. You messing with emotions and that isn't cool. If you have such low self-esteem don't drag others down that hole with you.

I was catfish pre internet days. I was a sophomore in high school and my homeboy played a cruel joke.. but it was catfish none the less.

But my homeboy tells me he has a friend that I might like. At first it's a bunch of three way calls. And eventually me and the friend talk on our own. We talk over the phone for shit 2 months almost. Which for me to be talking on the phone almost everyday and I don't know what you look like..its weird to me. I was pushing the issue.

We had conversations about what each other looks like and all that shit. I should have known something was up. Cus I will never forget that he said his best feature was his long eyelashes.

But we finally get it setup to go to the movies. And yall dude was like 300 lbs. When I saw him. I cried on the inside. He wasn't ugly he was just obese. I was nice and we watched the movie ( he had two seats). We even conversed on the phone here and there after the movies.

That was a traumatic experience to say the least. And my homeboy knew! When I told him he laughed. Talking bout he a good dude, I thought you would be able to see beyond his weight shit. Nigga!

Back