Welcome To aBlackWeb

Casual Sex, Ladies?

MissK

I was Not here
So this is a spinoff from the feelings thread on casual sex from, women's perspective/experiences-feel free to share. (for the guys reading, be nice)

After I divorced I decided I was not ready for a relationship but still wanted company and sex so I said why not and was scouting for a FWB type thing, I thought this would be easy-wrong.

One guy I clicked with we agreed from jump what it was and I was very clear about what I was open to do and what I expected and vice versa. When it was all said and done he did not hold up his end of the deal plus he kept hitting me with the good morning texts and always wanting to talk to the point where I am like hey we aren't in a relationship. He wanted more, I didn't

This became a recurring theme with guys and add to it that the sex game was mediocre at best, trash at worst I lost my motivation and have since decided no more casual sex for me.

I think we all should be able to explore our sexuality and I hate that for the most part women end up with the labels.

Discuss!

Casual sex feels like "mutual masturbation" for lack of a better term, especially if you don't really know the person, neither of you are completely comfortable with each yet and you don't know what that person likes or dislikes sexually. That's not even mentioning the lack of feelings for the other person. It's better than beating off no doubt but I imagine it's not nearly as good as sex in a committed relationship.

Btw this thread is the only one I'm making serious posts in for the day, if you see me in other threads expect vulgarities.

i want to share my thoughts on your experience to give a possible understanding of the dudes pov, but i'll let some more ladies partake first as i dont want this to be a male dominated discussion per BNE's wishes

i like that y'all are exploring n seeing what fits but the recurring theme of 1 party always wanting more is incredible. in male dominated discussion its almost always said that it's gonna be the woman who catches feelings.

thanks for makin the topic @MissK

i cant hold it any longer lol

my .02, i'm not fronting for the internet, but im just saying, if im answering the question truthfully, yes i can have sex with the same person and not develop feelings, but im not gon sit here and act like im not above catching feelings either

In K's story, i think its possible that FWB get such a bad rep, that he probably felt that he was damned if he did, damned if he didnt.

if he dont call, then all he want to do is fuck, if he sends messages in the morning asking her how she was doing, then he is sweating her too much. the male ego is a fragile one and maybe he just cant think of the idea that she is possibly having sex with other men, ESPECIALLY if her shit is yanking.

Speaking for myself, even when i've been with chicks who were actual FWB, i aint never treat them like no hoe. I at the least would text them to see if they made it back home after they left from by me....I would drop them a line or two occasionally just to say hi and check on them.

i dont think that would qualify as catching feelings, but i can see how if someone just KEPT texting and stuff, yea, that might be catching feelings.

my .02, i'm not fronting for the internet, but im just saying, if im answering the question truthfully, yes i can have sex with the same person and not develop feelings, but im not gon sit here and act like im not above catching feelings either

In K's story, i think its possible that FWB get such a bad rep, that he probably felt that he was damned if he did, damned if he didnt.

if he dont call, then all he want to do is fuck, if he sends messages in the morning asking her how she was doing, then he is sweating her too much. the male ego is a fragile one and maybe he just cant think of the idea that she is possibly having sex with other men, ESPECIALLY if her shit is yanking.

Speaking for myself, even when i've been with chicks who were actual FWB, i aint never treat them like no hoe. I at the least would text them to see if they made it back home after they left from by me....I would drop them a line or two occasionally just to say hi and check on them.

i dont think that would qualify as catching feelings, but i can see how if someone just KEPT texting and stuff, yea, that might be catching feelings.

i hear u, seems complicated to get right n communicate effectively on it.

on the bolded, wld that really apply if she was clear in what she wanted?

So all the women of ABW don't catch feelings and every nigga they fuck does, got it

y u comin in here, as a man, questioning women's experiences in a section that's for women to chill in? @ least AP is respectful with his visits round these parts.

I didn't even want them niggas to call me. I wanted to call them when I wanted some til then lemme lone.

I get what you are saying and you know I don't have a problem with communication outside of the sex but this guy was a level 10 clinger and his sex game was trash so he was out quick

In my experience men don't like it when I as can would say 'do what men do' and yet if I am myself they don't like that either so it is hard.

I suppose if I wanted casual sex it would have to be a one and done type thing-it gets messy the more involved you get

we already got men making threads in here. now we got men questioning validity of women's experiences in here.

let's rename this the locker room n keep it 100

y u comin in here, as a man, questioning women's experiences in a section that's for women to chill in? @ least AP is respectful with his visits round these parts.

it would be a damn shame to have to ban the siteowner :uhum:

Back