Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

Damn she sound fake as fuck, even if she is legitimately hurt...her persona leading up to this point makes her sound fake as fuck

this is what they talking bout

What's funny bout this is that one some level, all those chicks in the audience clapping...want a dude to smut them out behind close doors....so, ya mean..how much is that hollier than thou attitude is really real. Nicki should tone it down...but chill out ladies.

This is a smokescreen to siphon off the energy and interest around Cardi's music.

Becuse after this shit fades in the next couple weeks and people stop caring, no one will be talking about the album, meanwhile Nicki will be pushing her own music.

Very jewish.

This is a smokescreen to siphon off the energy and interest around Cardi's music.

Becuse after this shit fades in the next couple weeks and people stop caring, no one will be talking about the album, meanwhile Nicki will be pushing her own music.

Very jewish.

50 Cent and a lot of other rappers. It’s very rapish

Nicki's beat is damn near the same as Sucker MC's with a few changes, Bodak Yellow is trap style beat.

I think the throwback sound is on purpose

Nikki has already been did the southern trap style early on

She was more on some female Wayne shit when she got with cash Money

ppl didn't really like Cardi Be careful at 1st so i gotta see how this goes.

Nikki is a better rapper in IMO.

Last edited:
Two bitches with ghost writers

I suspect Nikki might use writers,but it's never been proven

Safaree has never flat out said it.I mean he said he wrote shit for her then backtracked and said she is capable of writing a whole album by herself

I can believe Nikki writes more than cardi

I suspect Nikki might use writers,but it's never been proven

Safaree has never flat out said it.I mean he said he wrote shit for her then backtracked and said she is capable of writing a whole album by herself

I can believe Nikki writes more than cardi

Nikki can actually rap when she want to

If you listen to Nicki's full interview on Beats 1, she said she's never used ghostwriters. She might have had people in the studio bouncing ideas off each other but I don't think she ever rapped over reference verses. In fact, Young Thug released a song yesterday that Nicki wrote for him. Cardi on the other hand has openly admitted she has people writing for her but she helped secure them get their own deal so I respect that too since she's open about it. It is what it is.

Ultimately Nicki put in a lot more work and deserves respect as an artist where I look at Cardi more as an entertainer but her album was well put together and she's a great performer probably executing better than the original song writer.

I think it's silly that it's a thing where the few female rappers always have to beef with each other. It's partially contrived and partially has to do with egos. I'm all for competition but there's room for everyone to be successful and make good music.

I think the throwback sound is on purpose

Nikki has already been did the southern trap style early on

She was more on some female Wayne shit when she got with cash Money

ppl didn't really like Cardi Be careful at 1st so i gotta see how this goes.

Nikki is a better rapper in IMO.

Chun li's production is outdated too.

Neither of the songs she dropped the other day are gonna catch fire. Watch.

Back