Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

Nicki's beat is damn near the same as Sucker MC's with a few changes, Bodak Yellow is trap style beat.

Just off verse 1's first 1/2s (about 8 or 9 bars) since I still to this day have never heard Kodak Clucking in it's entirety this is the progression and structure I hear

Synth
Bass drop
1st track mute
Breakdown
Stuttering hi hats

You right though I didn't pay attention to it's Sucker MCness outside the cowbell but it's Sucker MCs reinterpreted with the washed but still popular generic trap beat formula everybody is biting right now from Metro and his ilk.

I thought Eve was busy spending some billionaire's money. Surprised she even speaks on the rap game anymore. It's like Salma Hayek speaking on the current state of telenovelas or something.

That diss don't fit because her being a stripper ain't what got her put on
not that i give a shit bout this but Mase met her while she was stripping and put her on ....matter of fact if i remember correctly he met while she was at work stripping

She looks so weird. Pretty face with a god awful body. Like a mythological creature. At least all the fat she injected into her ass finally found it's way to her thighs. I guess.

ight them two nicki tracks where trash af

how you going to name your song chungl li with 0 street fighters reference and how you going to claim to be bad guy etc but chun li was a cop and you got bullied by remy ma and you still bitching about it

It's not in Nicki's best interest to come back out dissing. Cardi B is so straightforward that it's kinda hard to diss her right now. It's gotta be something rare or some shit for the diss to stick

Back