Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi Got Nicki In Her Feelings

Lol at nicki. This the same female who has a really bad reputation in the music TV and film industry as having a terrible attitude.

The same girl who was beefing and attacking Mariah Carey when they were on American Idol.

Cardi took her spot and she ain't had a hit since she split up with safaree.

Now she tryna talk that as females we gotta stick together bullshit

They're hyping it up on the budden podcast this week, but I aint feelin either song Nicki dropped yesterday. Both tracks have the popcorn type production. That shit is not gonna work in today's climate. Even with the Cardi shot, the songs are gonna be a dud, just like the no frauds track. She needs to link up with Metro and spit over some dope production.

They're hyping it up on the budden podcast this week, but I aint feelin either song Nicki dropped yesterday. Both tracks have the popcorn type production. That shit is not gonna work in today's climate. Even with the Cardi shot, the songs are gonna be a dud, just like the no frauds track. She needs to link up with Metro and spit over some dope production.

She need to get back with safaree so he can ghostwrite for her

Nicki needs to see me for some beats and production.....

i kinda feel for Nicki tho.....u can tell that she s hurt that her " friends" have essentially thrown her in the toy box for the new and shiny toy....

Listen to this shit

Then this shit

I remember when I first heard Bodak Yellow (before it blew up). I was over my brother house & he had it on MTV Jams & they played the video. I was busy doing something then I started to think to myself "yo this song hard" but I never would've thought it would've took off the way it did

Last edited:
Listen to this shit

Then this shit

Sorry maybe I need q tips but I hear no significant difference. Both have the stutter hats and emphasis on low end sounds like rest of the trash youngbloods and 2nd childhood ass people groove to today like a buncha clones.

Sorry maybe I need q tips but I hear no significant difference. Both have the stutter hats and emphasis on low end sounds like rest of the trash youngbloods and 2nd childhood ass people groove to today like a buncha clones.

lol yea u needs some qtips fam, 2 completely different type of beats

lol yea u needs some qtips fam, 2 completely different type of beats
The only difference I hear is the tempo. Both literally follow a similar structure and contain many of the same components. The only thing "outdated" is this chick being on the same shit she was on when she first blew up.

Yeah where exactly is the growth?

I’ve never been the biggest Niki fan but I at least recognized that she could be a good rapper when she wants to be. The last few years tho... I don’t know. Nas ain’t bestow anything besides his kids in this girl dome?

I’ve never been the biggest Niki fan but I at least recognized that she could be a good rapper when she wants to be. The last few years tho... I don’t know. Nas ain’t bestow anything besides his kids in this girl dome?
when has done ever made anyone better lol

The only difference I hear is the tempo. Both literally follow a similar structure and contain many of the same components. The only thing "outdated" is this chick being on the same shit she was on when she first blew up.

Nicki's beat is damn near the same as Sucker MC's with a few changes, Bodak Yellow is trap style beat.

Back