Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - WAP (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

1972c61750d2f70db15cbdbd77e77325e7c303e7.gifv

9212d70ca8e253e80b5c96ad457ebf99382333fc.gifv

039f7fe2024e22039ef4d166a7e265c30cc6733f.gifv

fc605c141838a254523baffb7910294533abe117.gifv

raucedance.gif

Whoever did their costume designs killed it.

Only one I wasn't crazy about was the leopard print fit cardi had on. I would've had her covered at the top with her cheeks hanging out the back.

The song was everything I expected it to be.

I'm pro sex work though and that's what I see this as. They selling sex on a global scale and the world is buying it, I can't be mad at that at all.

I'm not gonna go around singing it cause it just ain't my swag but I know this will be the hot girl national anthem before the end of summer.

Megan did with this one what people hoped that Hot Girl Summer song, which actually has a better beat IMO, was gonna be with Nicki Minaj last year

I'm not gonna hate on this bad bitch/hot girl rap music. There's obviously a lane for it and they are killing it right now. I'm sure every time a new trap song or ass shaking song came out by any male rapper women probably got tired of hearing that shit too. I'm gonna let the ladies have their shit that they like. It doesn't bother me just like it doesn't bother me that niggas like different type of rap too.

I'm not gonna hate on this bad bitch/hot girl rap music. There's obviously a lane for it and they are killing it right now. I'm sure every time a new trap song or ass shaking song came out by any male rapper women probably got tired of hearing that shit too. I'm gonna let the ladies have their shit that they like. It doesn't bother me just like it doesn't bother me that niggas like different type of rap too.
And if niggas are really honest with themselves a LOT of these songs SLAP

That "Act Up" track by the City Girls SLAPS in the whip

And I play that shit with no fucks given bro

niggas care ENTIRELY too much about what other niggas think man

Im liking this joint more and more each time I listen

"I want you to touch that lil dangly thing in the back of my throat"

-Cardi B

Back