Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - WAP (Feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

I could watch the video again on mute. Not even saying that in a sexual fashion btw. I just appreciate a well done video in an era where production values on videos just ain't the same as they used to be since the money in the music business has dried up.

Regarding the song itself tho, it just don't jam like that to me. But I understand that I just might not be the intended audience for either of these ladies, and I'm cool with that.

Still, I appreciate the visuals. And the whole effort with the rollout.

Last edited:
I know Im prob the outlier here as far as the males...

But I fucks with this song. I actually like to hear when the women talk they shit...and Meg and Cardi are two that I ABSOLUTELY believe they do the freak nasty shit they talk about bruh...like the conviction in their voices when they talk about riding and sucking dick is there...

this bitch Cardi said "Tickle the thing in the back of my throat" Like I said...I see why this nigga Offset was begging to come back bro lmao

I havent watched the video yet...but just based off these gifs

:godisgood::cry::clawd3:

I know Im prob the outlier here as far as the males...

But I fucks with this song. I actually like to hear when the women talk they shit...and Meg and Cardi are two that I ABSOLUTELY believe they do the freak nasty shit they talk about bruh...like the conviction in their voices when they talk about riding and sucking dick is there...

this bitch Cardi said "Tickle the thing in the back of my throat" Like I said...I see why this nigga Offset was begging to come back bro lmao

I havent watched the video yet...but just based off these gifs

:godisgood::cry::clawd3:

This is where I fall. This ain't no shit I'm gonna go out and buy but I can appreciate it for what it is and if it were to come on I wouldn't frown up on some "This ain't real hip hop. I hate this bad bitch rap"...it has it's place and and like I said before niggas have all sorts of songs talking about the same shit we play w/o a problem. Let the ladies have their own

Whoever did their costume designs killed it.

Only one I wasn't crazy about was the leopard print fit cardi had on. I would've had her covered at the top with her cheeks hanging out the back.

The song was everything I expected it to be.

I'm pro sex work though and that's what I see this as. They selling sex on a global scale and the world is buying it, I can't be mad at that at all.

I'm not gonna go around singing it cause it just ain't my swag but I know this will be the hot girl national anthem before the end of summer.

I keep hearing the song is trash but the video is live. I can’t listen to it yet because I don’t need them hearing this on the zoom call at work.

Back