Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy

Halfway thru the album...shit is str8. She got some bangers so far...

This will dominate the summer. Every female and gay nigga finna be playing this everywhere. Also get ready for the millions of memes, insta and fb posts from the aforementioned demographic using lyrics from this album.

@Race Jones your avi got me crying boo...dont know why its so damn funny to me lmao

Halfway thru the album...shit is str8. She got some bangers so far...

This will dominate the summer. Every female and gay nigga finna be playing this everywhere. Also get ready for the millions of memes, insta and fb posts from the aforementioned demographic using lyrics from this album.

@Race Jones your avi got me crying boo...dont know why its so damn funny to me lmao

niggas really got me lol

solid effort when i remember when they were discussing Tory Lanez new album on Everyday Struggle and Wayno said he dont really fuck with Tory Lanez music/album cuz he the king of making his version of everybody else s music.....this is what this album is.....

solid effort when i remember when they were discussing Tory Lanez new album on Everyday Struggle and Wayno said he dont really fuck with Tory Lanez music/album cuz he the king of making his version of everybody else s music.....this is what this album is.....

That sounds like Logic

I agree with this 10 fold lol... Specially the intro

This album is good she definitely going to have the summer on lock with "She Bad" and "I like it"

How the fuck I get a google alert waking me up this morning to let me know this came out? What the fuck? I thought A.I. and algorithms used by these companies were supposed to be sharper than that?

If you're gonna be nosy and try to figure me out by invading my privacy at least alert me about the type of hip hop I actually google and seek. Not bird anthems in the key of hood rat.

Bars

This is Cardi's Illmatic

cardi already suprassed nicki on her first verse of the album
Angry-Peyton-Manning-Stare.gif

Back