Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B & Bruno Mars - Please Me

You do this in 99% of the threads tho nigga lol

"oh everybody likes this, ima say it's wack"

Whatever the consensus is, 9 times outta 10 you think the opposite.

It's cool, I saw 8 goats and thought this was some super dope shit.
Ja rule n Ashanti>>>>>>>

lmao but we talking bout Bruno s music ....fam stated Bruno s shit was innovative , I disagreed ....u stated Iā€™m a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian so Iā€™m simply saying prove me wrong tis all

lmao but we talking bout Bruno s music ....fam stated Bruno s shit was innovative , I disagreed ....u stated Iā€™m a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian so Iā€™m simply saying prove me wrong tis all

I aint peep that part, you're right.

Elzo come on man !!! When this shit come on in the club girls gonna go crazy, I don't want to hear no fuckin NaS in the club !!!! Women ain't tryna dance to no ether or Illmatic !!!!!!!!

FACTS !!!!
Iā€™m 30 plus and washed I ainā€™t no clubs no more fam lmao

Nice hook and Bruno killed it. Cardi voice doesn't fit well on it. I would rather a new artist just to hear a different voice. It feels like cardi is bring forced on me.

Nice hook and Bruno killed it. Cardi voice doesn't fit well on it. I would rather a new artist just to hear a different voice. It feels like cardi is bring forced on me.

Song tight but she definitely been forced on us because she donā€™t write, sing or produce music.

Back