Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B and Offset officially break up (Dumb n*gga got caught again)

Because otherwise wtf is this whole thread about?

What is your point, fam?
he said he didnt...all he did was talk to the chick

that is still considered wrong, but he says there was no physical contact, and the chick he was messing with seems to have the same story

~shrugs~

i'm on record saying all "cheating" isnt created equally...

now im not saying he hasnt physically cheated with women before, im focused on THIS particular situation

your move

he said he didnt...all he did was talk to the chick

that is still considered wrong, but he says there was no physical contact, and the chick he was messing with seems to have the same story

~shrugs~

i'm on record saying all "cheating" isnt created equally...

now im not saying he hasnt physically cheated with women before, im focused on THIS particular situation

your move
So you think cheating and planning to cheat are two different things?

When does it count fully for you?

Because I'm not married but for me it would be at the time that I break my vows.

You can't add grey areas to words you spoke while pledging commitment to another. Type of shit is that?

So you think cheating and planning to cheat are two different things?

When does it count fully for you?

Because I'm not married but for me it would be at the time that I break my vows.

You can't add grey areas to words you spoke while pledging commitment to another. Type of shit is that?

to me, the physical act is more detrimental than the plan

the plan is just the plan. Once you've done the physical, there is no taking that back. You cant check yourself and be like "damn, i was about to be on some other shit"

While i think both situations have the potential to work out, the problem in THIS situation was this wasnt his first time. He was a serial cheater.

but, idk what Cardi's role in all of this is either. Maybe she was suzy q homemaker, maybe she was putting the beats on him, but all the world sees is his transgressions and they are attacking him.

Im not saying he was right by any means, however, had this been his VERY first hiccup, and it was ACTUALLY JUST talking/conversing, then I think at a minimum, it deserves some hard talks and possible counseling.

to me, the physical act is more detrimental than the plan

the plan is just the plan. Once you've done the physical, there is no taking that back. You cant check yourself and be like "damn, i was about to be on some other shit"

While i think both situations have the potential to work out, the problem in THIS situation was this wasnt his first time. He was a serial cheater.

but, idk what Cardi's role in all of this is either. Maybe she was suzy q homemaker, maybe she was putting the beats on him, but all the world sees is his transgressions and they are attacking him.

Im not saying he was right by any means, however, had this been his VERY first hiccup, and it was ACTUALLY JUST talking/conversing, then I think at a minimum, it deserves some hard talks and possible counseling.

@ the bolded,I can't imagine there's a woman that agrees with that.

The plan is the intent.

And this is the first hiccup that's been made publicly.

Mind you I'm not saying they shouldn't get back together, I'm arguing that cheating is an offense that some can't or won't tolerate.

Theres normal shit that can cause a person to cheat but that is amplified with celebrity status.
Imagine, your spouse giving you attitude or ignoring your needs and add tons of bishes throwing it at you wherever you go.

@ the bolded,I can't imagine there's a woman that agrees with that.

The plan is the intent.

And this is the first hiccup that's been made publicly.

Mind you I'm not saying they shouldn't get back together, I'm arguing that cheating is an offense that some can't or won't tolerate.

Theres normal shit that can cause a person to cheat but that is amplified with celebrity status.
Imagine, your spouse giving you attitude or ignoring your needs and add tons of bishes throwing it at you wherever you go.

Co sign

Regular ass people fall into this when just ONE person shows the attemtion they want or being more attentive

I could only imagine what that must be like to have the money to enable the behavior and have what may seem like unlimited potential side pieces throwing it at you on the daily

niggaz just feel if a chick throwing ass at them, they're somehow disrupting the natural order of the world to turn it down..

i ain't saying i'm some sexy ass dude, or a rich nigga, but being a bouncer, drunk chicks gonna try you.. but i kinda expect it, and shoot the shit down respectfully

these rich niggaz know full well that chicks gonna be constantly throwing them the ass....they act like they be shocked and surprised when it happens

nigga sitting in vip with 100k worth of jewelry and got the nerve to be surprised that chicks is diggin them

giphy.gif

niggaz just feel if a chick throwing ass at them, they're somehow disrupting the natural order of the world to turn it down..

i ain't saying i'm some sexy ass dude, or a rich nigga, but being a bouncer, drunk chicks gonna try you.. but i kinda expect it, and shoot the shit down respectfully

these rich niggaz know full well that chicks gonna be constantly throwing them the ass....they act like they be shocked and surprised when it happens

nigga sitting in vip with 100k worth of jewelry and got the nerve to be surprised that chicks is diggin them

giphy.gif

True.

Self comtrol is paramount.

Nevertheless, when you got literall supermodel calibur women throwing it at you like Montana...

I can imagine that it is very hard not to be Jerry Rice and catch that shit for the TD cuz

True.

Nevertheless, when you got literall supermodel calibur women throwing it at you like Montana...

I can imagine that it is very hard not to be Jerry Rice and catch that shit for the TD cuz
For maybe the first few weeks...

But this nigga been a star for years now.

He just said he thinks he's in the greatest group of all time.

You can't be on that level acting like shit is new to you. All the shit should be old by now.... Figured that's why the nigga got married

giphy.gif

Them niggas aint surprised. Thats the perk if doing music. Groupies.

True.

For maybe the first few weeks...

But this nigga been a star for years now.

He just said he thinks he's in the greatest group of all time.

You can't be on that level acting like shit is new to you. All the shit should be old by now.... Figured that's why the nigga got married

I agree with both these assessments b/c two different scenario's can definitely be true, but I'm leaning more w/ Du on this..... just ever so slightly. lol

I'm just saying, cardi a bad chick, but she not the baddest he had before her, and we just saw she not the baddest since..

The nigga makes videos with bad chicks.....

He's constantly around bad chicks at all times. And they all want him to fuck.

All the time. The shit is normal. It becomes a part of your day.

Now the nigga wanna be married.

I don't think it's a stretch in the least to say that maybe he got tired of groupies. Maybe bad chicks throwing ass got old. You willing to get married.... Those are the actions of someone who's looking for more....

It's tough to sell me on the idea that he just got caught up...

I expect that much from @Cain cause back in his day it was acceptable to club women and drag then home by the hair... Like that was legit game back then...

But @GNS I'm disappointed that you don't see the hypocrisy of that ideology.

Disappointed indeed.
You never have to worry bout me cheating....

I'm married and all but I'll be loyal to you.
:callme:

Back