Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B and Offset officially break up (Dumb n*gga got caught again)

i thought niggaz on fb was playing when they said get offset dad off of social media

Didnt see anything about him not holding bruh accountable

That was reach.

I hate this air my biz out on social media shit people do now

And yeah...he cheated, he wack and other “niggas aint shit” euphemisms aside

Why is ot hard to believe that Cardi is not just as toxic as Offset?

That the toxicity is not mutual?

I know we are in the midst of another womens empowerment/revolution wave (which I am all for btw...I have a daughter)

Folks gotta stop jumping to conclusions with these things and just going str8 to

He cheated so he is the sole perp in a toxic ass relationship

Didnt see anything about him not holding bruh accountable

That was reach.

I hate this air my biz out on social media shit people do now

And yeah...he cheated, he wack and other “niggas aint shit” euphemisms aside

Why is ot hard to believe that Cardi is not just as toxic as Offset?

That the toxicity is not mutual?

I know we are in the midst of another womens empowerment/revolution wave (which I am all for btw...I have a daughter)

Folks gotta stop jumping to conclusions with these things and just going str8 to

He cheated so he is the sole perp in a toxic ass relationship

all truth in here
i just lol at ppl analyzing these folks relationships
we don't know nothing about nothing going on, but all these folks going crazy on social media...
its crazy

Women can't do what men can do.

If he cheat she needs to take him But if she had cheated party over dump her ass and take your gifts back.............word
@Whis Khalifa
tenor.gif

I expect that much from @Cain cause back in his day it was acceptable to club women and drag then home by the hair... Like that was legit game back then...

But @GNS I'm disappointed that you don't see the hypocrisy of that ideology.

Disappointed indeed.
Lol
Lemme explain cause I never want to disappoint u pero es diferente for men and women, cariño.

I mean, he a young rich black dude that lives a celebrity life. Cat really shouldn't be getting married no way.
Guarantee he was thinking with his dick, but bruh prolly was gon come right back if he got away with it just like kevin hart would've.

Her on the other hand....mann if a chick give a way not only her ass but her married ass, she ain't coming back.
Not mentally anyway.

And in that sense I agree with cain that women can't do what men can.

He gave away his married dick, where's the respect for the marriage there? He should've valued himself and his wife more so she really needs to take time and consider whether she wants him back. They are about equally famous so I'm sure she has access to the same temptations as him.

They should've both stayed single, I'm

@GNS Y'all hypocrites but y'all own it and stand by it so on some level I respect it. I just disagree with it.

He gave away his married dick, where's the respect for the marriage there? He should've valued himself and his wife more so she really needs to take time and consider whether she wants him back. They are about equally famous so I'm sure she has access to the same temptations as him.

They should've both stayed single, I'm

@GNS Y'all hypocrites but y'all own it and stand by it so on some level I respect it. I just disagree with it.
how you know?

It's crazy how they have on damn near the exact same shit but the migos nigga somehow looks dumb af
Michael eccentric self looks normal idekh

Fuck you talking bout? That shit hot. I'd rock that shit daily, if i could afford it.

Roll up in the supermarket to get my ground beef like WHAT!!!!

Back