Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B and Offset officially break up (Dumb n*gga got caught again)

The jumpoff in the video said “I didn’t know how serious this marriage was.”

Bitch, it’s a MARRIAGE. Fuck you mean?

Fuck everyone in this situation, honestly. Wonder if Cardi will be done with thot themes, knowing her marriage probably ended with that nigga smashing random jawns off to one of them.

Last edited:
Why yall keep saying its pub stunt?
When u sit all day and watch the world go by either from your mobile, pc, or tv screen, eventually everything feels fake to some.
You know how many people you have to talk to do something like this?
None, u can just walk on stage and tell or have your peoples tell the dj to cut the music.
Especially if they know who u r.

Im tired of hearing about this shit the stupid think pieces on this they both trash .. Cardi or this dumb nigga dont need teammate social media/reality tv are he devil

Nigga needs to stop with all that i want u back shit, if nigga gave that much of a fuck he wouldnt have cheated in the 1st place, i guess he thought cardi would just keep takin his ass back, blows my mind why a young ass entertainer or athlete thats huge gonna wanna settle down knowin damn well how easy it is to get pussy, 99.9% of these niggas aint ready for no damn married life(or relationship period) no self control, hell i kno i wouldnt lol enjoy that single life and fucking mad bitches anytime you want, then settle the fuck down once u get that shit outta you, why you think you rarely hear of young ass celebs gettin married? Lol

Yup.

anybody with a brain cell knew this shit was gonna go bad in no time flat.. some peope never want ot be accountable/responsible for their choices/decisions that includes the stupid people who choose the no account motherfuckers

fuck him and

Amber Rosa Parks

Nigga needs to stop with all that i want u back shit, if nigga gave that much of a fuck he wouldnt have cheated in the 1st place, i guess he thought cardi would just keep takin his ass back, blows my mind why a young ass entertainer or athlete thats huge gonna wanna settle down knowin damn well how easy it is to get pussy, 99.9% of these niggas aint ready for no damn married life(or relationship period) no self control, hell i kno i wouldnt lol enjoy that single life and fucking mad bitches anytime you want, then settle the fuck down once u get that shit outta you, why you think you rarely hear of young ass celebs gettin married? Lol

He wanted to lock her down while she was hot.

Ay not to be a chatty patty but Nicki should fuck offset so she can really make Cardi mad

Offset dumb enough to do that shit too

Big-Sean-106andPark.jpeg

The jumpoff in the video said “I didn’t know how serious this marriage was.”

Bitch, it’s a MARRIAGE. Fuck you mean?

Fuck everyone in this situation, honestly. Wonder if Cardi will be done with thot themes, knowing her marriage probably ended with that nigga smashing random jawns off to one of them.
she could've thought it was a publicity stunt brah

not too hard to believe that she questioned the authenticity of the relationship

Cardi realized her self worth, most chicks from the hood would have taken him back and settled with being miserable with a nigga who cheats just to have someone who'll tell them he loves them. Cardi realized her self worth, now she's in a whole nother bracket and in a far different space most couldn't dream of. That's why she hesitant to take him back, she doesn't need Offset.
Lol uhhhh but she already got cheated on then got married and had a baby with the guy who did it

Back