Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Car Thread: Mechanics, Parts, Mods and Fixes Help

took my car to get serviced

these motherfuckers tried to charge me $80 for an engine air filter that costs $9.99 at auto zone

and $99.95 for a cabin air filter that costs $9.99 at auto zone

nah b

this is why I work on my cars. There was a point in time when I didn't have the tools and would spend money on oil changes and brakes, but once I got my money up and got my jack stands, hydraulic jack, and a grip of new tools I started doing it myself again. Fuck alladat.

this is why I work on my cars. There was a point in time when I didn't have the tools and would spend money on oil changes and brakes, but once I got my money up and got my jack stands, hydraulic jack, and a grip of new tools I started doing it myself again. Fuck alladat.
i can do that...i choose not to

i have more money than time in certain situations, but if you not careful and dont know better, they can and will fuck over you

AIr filter takes all but 60 seconds of your time you'll waste more time at walmart looking for the right one for you car make and model than you would installing

Same mentality!

AIr filter takes all but 60 seconds of your time you'll waste more time at walmart looking for the right one for you car make and model than you would installing
The air filters were installed yesterday

I was talking about brakes and oil and shit

I'm not fucking up my driveway anymore lol

Back