Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Car Thread: Mechanics, Parts, Mods and Fixes Help

oh but she did

not in this thread

but it was posted sir
:js4:Car Thread: Mechanics, Parts, Mods and Fixes Help
cool table or anywhere else isn't a "car" thread. TheCoolTable get flooded quickly... so to agree to disagree it was placed in the wrong thread.:ohword4:

Well why does my brakes squeak in the morning and not later in the day? I just got them mfs fixed. How often do breaks supposed to change and how do you know when they’re bad.

It will literally squeak and when get up the street to the stop sign, not squeak no more for the rest of the day.

Well why does my brakes squeak in the morning and not later in the day? I just got them mfs fixed. How often do breaks supposed to change and how do you know when they’re bad.

It will literally squeak and when get up the street to the stop sign, not squeak no more for the rest of the day.
It can be a few things:

1. it can be because your car is cold in the am
2. cheaper end brakes (the ones i just slapped on my car squeal like a mf on stop n go driving, highway im fine)

I wouldnt worry much, try pumping your brakes before you put in drive tomorrow and see if that makes a difference

Last edited:

:mfb: You gon stop acting like i aint told u why few months ago. Overnight condensation building up on your cheap ass brakes kandy.

i dont have a fixing question i have a buiying question.

wifey been hinting at buying a car.

i need a few pointers on whats out there thats the shit.
we recently drove a quatro...shit was kinda ok.
but its ok for me since i havent had a new car in quite a while.

last time i was testing out cars....the only one that stood out to me was the bmw 740li
i loved the way it handled and the toys that came with it.

whats yall opinion?

i dont have a fixing question i have a buiying question.

wifey been hinting at buying a car.

i need a few pointers on whats out there thats the shit.
we recently drove a quatro...shit was kinda ok.
but its ok for me since i havent had a new car in quite a while.

last time i was testing out cars....the only one that stood out to me was the bmw 740li
i loved the way it handled and the toys that came with it.

whats yall opinion?
You looking for luxury? Or a A2B joint?

took my car to get serviced

these motherfuckers tried to charge me $80 for an engine air filter that costs $9.99 at auto zone

and $99.95 for a cabin air filter that costs $9.99 at auto zone

nah b

Back