Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Car Thread: Mechanics, Parts, Mods and Fixes Help

Last month copped 4 fresh new tires

I changed the breaks on the VW last year. Shout out to YouTube but that shit took to long and Ima just bring it to the shop next time

132130684018315_236879.jpg

I would never pour any soda idc what mr wizard says
This

The coke is only a last resort but you should seek the proper method as soon as you can

If you putting a new battery on you can use vaseline to keep the corrosion away. Also coke does work well and a wire brush but it is a last resort

Yea before getting new tires.

Also a couple random times i made sharp left turn felt/sounded like some shit broke or cracked underneath near front driver wheel.

Sounds like it might be cv joint from what i read

when youre parking or making a turn, if you turn your wheel all the way to one side is there a pop?

I never used slotted rotors (im cheap) but i do know that slotted rotors have their benefits..what kind of car are you thinking of adding these to?
They look good on the ride and give it that sporty look, also suppose to cool down quicker when stopping. I got em on my ride

20170927_190851.jpg

Slotted and drilled rotors?

Its either one of the other, not both.

Be safe. That is too many points of fracture and failure for my taste.

Is there an easier way of adding power steering fluid in a 2013 Dodge Charger?

B/c I wanna roundhouse bullyfoot the muthafucca who designed it where the shyt is BEHIND the front passenger wheel!

Is there an easier way of adding power steering fluid in a 2013 Dodge Charger?

B/c I wanna roundhouse bullyfoot the muthafucca who designed it where the shyt is BEHIND the front passenger wheel!
I looked around fam and from what i see you gonna have to take the tire off.. its too far down to hack.

Last month copped 4 fresh new tires

I changed the breaks on the VW last year. Shout out to YouTube but that shit took to long and Ima just bring it to the shop next time
I just got my last two tires 2 weeks ago. I need to do an all around brake job soon before it start gettin slick out

Back