Welcome To aBlackWeb

My thing was tho it shoulda been like 50 something killings nigga put the poem to the public. Abd wasn’t feeling the black dude being behind it although it made sense. And wtf he ain’t talk to his mom earlier. Then his wife story had some shit to it as well

Watched it last night...started off good, but Didn't really like it overall. It was crazy how the gf or nobody else said nothing about his gangrene ass hand...Well that Asian girl at the table was grossed out lol... I also wanted them to dive into the gf's backstory more... Vanessa Williams still look great.

I watched it
I hate fucking horror but damn near every woman I know likes it so therefore I watch the genre more oftsn than I would like to.

The artist was tripping dropping the name all willy nilly in the mirror with teonna(sp). The chi chi yute was right; Black people don't do that.

Other than this nigga sitting around rotting pretending everything was all good, I ain't had a problem with the movie.

C-man looks like he was doing the world a favor taking out as much crackas as he could, unfortunately a couple negroes fell victim but they should have known better invoking his name when he was busy doing the lords work.

I didn't quite get the part with the cops in the last part. Like I know they kill unarmed black men all the time but that just seemed odd for them to just burst in and shoot while dude was laying on the girls lap.

Oh well, I supported

This brotha's arm rotting and NO fuccs was given. Lol
Yea I know niggaz like me especially don't go to the hospital till absolutely necessary but buddy was tripping with that. Hand rotting and a beehive just popping out his jaw and old boy was like : u know what I should do....I should go paint...df

Yea I know niggaz like me especially don't go to the hospital till absolutely necessary but buddy was tripping with that. Hand rotting and a beehive just popping out his jaw and old boy was like : u know what I should do....I should go paint...df

This muthafucca was sittin in a restaurant rotting. Bruh if I was the manager...that shyt would've gotten shut DOWN! LOL

I am a little confused cause I had to step out the theater. Someone said there were multiple Candymen? So was that story homie ftom the cleaners told true and just a different Candyman? I thought he made it up cause that was not thr original Candyman's origin. I need to watch it again on Clutch.tv

I am a little confused cause I had to step out the theater. Someone said there were multiple Candymen? So was that story homie ftom the cleaners told true and just a different Candyman? I thought he made it up cause that was not thr original Candyman's origin. I need to watch it again on Clutch.tv

Yeah it's multiple ones. Each wit their own story. Which makes it even more intriguing imo.

I was completely confused with bros motivation
Probably wasn't paying enough attention.
He must've felt responsible for ole boys death when he was kid and decided to carry on tradition

Back