Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hmm is it one of them where Candyman isn't real and the dude is the one doin' the killin'? Or maybe he becomes Candyman and the movie is about him realisin' it

Anyway I wasn't hype for it at all but the trailer done a great job

Looks interesting.

not a real big horror fan due to most of them being hella cliche but this looks interesting

plus lots of black folks in it which is a plus!

Hmm is it one of them where Candyman isn't real and the dude is the one doin' the killin'? Or maybe he becomes Candyman and the movie is about him realisin' it

Anyway I wasn't hype for it at all but the trailer done a great job
I think OG Candyman is somehow connected and reaching out to him to take up the mantle er hook lol.

I could have sworn the movie came out already
I wish.

on another note for some reason some ppl are under the impression that Jordan only prod. this and didn't write it ,but he did help write

No way Jordan can fuck this up worse than the sequels.

I think this shit gone be fiiiiiiiiiiire

Last edited:
Oh you ballin ballin
It's more so how much movie experiences to me. Alot of folks enjoy social setting, weed, going out, renting out logs, etc.

Movie experiences is that serious to me. Also the internet be spoiling shit too much for me to wait for it to come out, and my girl is a scientist so it was no way in hell we was going to the movies around folks who wasn't vaccinated lol.

Watching movies during a pandemic safely and only with someone I trust and I know who is vaccinated I felt was worth it. Will be doing the same for Spiderman as well.

I wish.

on another note For some reason some ppl are under the impression that Jordan only prod. this and didn't write it ,but he did help wrote

No way Jordan can fuck this up worse than the sequels.

I think this shit gone be fiiiiiiiiiiire
Dog we watching it Monday. I got three days to stay off my phone because niggas be hella chatty patty lol. Son, niggas would spoil something like this on a podcast about Greek mythology lmao.

It's more so how much movie experiences to me. Alot of folks enjoy social setting, weed, going out, renting out logs, etc.

Movie experiences is that serious to me. Also the internet be spoiling shit too much for me to wait for it to come out, and my girl is a scientist so it was no way in hell we was going to the movies around folks who wasn't vaccinated lol.

Watching movies during a pandemic safely and only with someone I trust and I know who is vaccinated I felt was worth it. Will be doing the same for Spiderman as well.
How do you get a theatre?

Back