Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Cancer Season Has Returned

Jun 22, 2022 - This is a terrific day for you, Cancer. You'll notice a sense of well-being that makes you feel secure that all your hard work is finally starting to pay off. It's as if you've reached a comfortable ledge in your trek up the mountain. This is a good resting spot that will let you catch your breath for a moment. Take this opportunity to relax and regroup.

Bout to holla at the Colombian lady at work cuz of this lol

Jun 24, 2022- Your high from your recent successes could have you wanting to go crazy purchasing luxury items you didn't feel were practical before, Cancer. This is fine as long as you're discriminating and don't give in to impulse buying. This also isn't a good time to overindulge in food and drink. You should definitely enjoy your successes while still making use of your common sense.

Jun 25, 2022 - Romance blossoms for you tonight, Cancer, perhaps after a long period of standing still. A new sense of stability and security may settle on love relationships and close friendships. Children could also be a source of warmth and pleasure. You might want to channel some of this positive energy into creative activity of some kind, which will increase your sense of contentment and well-being.

Jun 25, 2022 - Romance blossoms for you tonight, Cancer, perhaps after a long period of standing still. A new sense of stability and security may settle on love relationships and close friendships. Children could also be a source of warmth and pleasure. You might want to channel some of this positive energy into creative activity of some kind, which will increase your sense of contentment and well-being.
Hmmm...

Jun 26, 2022 - You could get some mysterious phone calls today, Cancer, like wrong numbers or hang-ups. Other people might seem less communicative than usual, Cancer, and you're likely to be preoccupied with your own thoughts. You might feel a bit more nervous than usual, but that should go away if you take a brisk walk or get some other exercise. If you've been thinking about doing some writing, this is the day to start.

Already working out and gonna be playing some ball when I remembered to post the daily. Very insightful for me

I think I'm a do some writing and see where it takes me

My bday is June 28, starting next year I’m going to start taking off from work from June 28 - July 4…

I usually do light celebrations for my birthday then get back to the money… Starting next year I wanna start traveling and doing more shit to celebrate!

Jun 27, 2022 - Enjoy yourself today, Cancer. You have a great deal to be grateful for, so give thanks. Take pride in all that you've accomplished so far and share your joy with others. Feel free to let go of the reins and sit back and get comfortable. You've worked hard for a reason. If you don't enjoy life now, when are you going to do it? Take time to be with loved ones tonight.

Jun 28, 2022 - A close friend or member of your household could be having money problems, Cancer, and want to draw on your good business sense in order to understand the situation and find ways to put it right. As you're likely to be feeling especially sensitive to the needs of others today, you could be of valuable help to this person and anyone else who might need some insights.

Jun 29, 2022 - The world is wide open to you today, Cancer. Take advantage of all the great things on offer. You may not realize it, but you have a loyal fan club building in the wings. The things you say and do affect others. This is a fantastic day to take charge and lead others who seem to be floundering. Your grounded mind and solid perspective are incredible assets in any situation.

Jun 30, 2022 - If the doorknob doesn't want to turn today, Cancer, don't force it. You'll only succeed in breaking the key. Perhaps you just need to try another door. If things don't flow smoothly into place, then they probably weren't meant to be. Life shouldn't have to be a struggle. Our job is to be happy. Remember that the next time you're in a long line. View the situation as a rest period.

Jul 1, 2022 - Try to keep yourself in line with your emotions today, Cancer. It's possible that a powerful yet subtle force is slowly trying to pull you off track. If so, think about taking a break and doing some physical activity to get your blood pumping. Go for a walk with a friend to help clear your head so you can think more rationally about the decisions you need to make.

Jul 4, 2022 - Don't run away from tension today, Cancer. Any sort of emotional stress you feel will be compounded tremendously if it isn't dealt with right away. Be in the moment while the moment is here. The more you face in the present, the less you'll regret in the future. Clear up any sticky situation that arises and move forward. People may not understand your needs and concerns until you verbalize them clearly.

Back