Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you love two or more people at the same time?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
no i am not talking about family or friends.

can you be in a relationship with two people at the same time and love them both outside of the sexual aspect?

is it unnatural?

I personally dont have "space" for that, but you got some really big hearted lovey people out here I believe could be in this predicament

sounds like a fuckin headache to me tho

some people are in love with being in love and some people just get caught up. i heard from a friend.

not if you lying to them....

only way to love two people at the same time is if you being 100 to both of them about the other one.....

cuz up until then, yo not in love with thiem, you're in love wit the idea that you love them
:think2:

only way to love two people at the same time is if you being 100 to both of them about the other one.....

cuz up until then, yo not in love with thiem, you're in love wit the idea that you love them
but th e lie is because a person can be in love....

all love is not honest..

What if they already know about one another?

I didn't before but now I believe you can and I believe it's like Du said...if you are being honest about everyone involved.

Nah you cant people may be confusing, like, infatuation, but to love nah.. thats not you being honest with yourself let alone those people you are dealing with

Nah you cant people may be confusing, like, infatuation, but to love nah.. thats not you being honest with yourself let alone those people you are dealing with

I love all my exes that i had a serious relationship with. When both parties accept the fact that things are over is when being friends with eachother or finally moving on becomes possible.

Back