Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you identify all 50 states?

I went to school in NJ and couldn't point those shits out on a map. They not moving the needle in any way.

Actually I take that back because Maine has the lobsters, right? Maine can stay but Rhode Island? I would sell that shit to Canada if I was president and life would go on as if nothing ever happened.

The world is bigger than New York City bro

Being able to locate it on a map dont mean you care about its wellbeing lol

Ok going back to that map thing. Some of those states are straight up squares and rectangles. Like when they were created they just knew they were going to be just boring ass blocks of land with barely any people and nothing of note besides some corn fields.

Like why the f is there a North Dakota AND a South Dakota? We don't need any Dakota.

And these mfs get two senators each? fuck outta here.

I used to be able to name all the states and their capitals. Had to learn them when I got sent to Minneapolis for 'behavior treatment'.

I've lived in 3 different countries and traveled to quite a few more. All I'm saying is nobody is gonna miss somewhere like Arkansas if it fell into a giant sinkhole. We'd all say our little RIPs and keep it moving.

If New York fell in the ocean today outside of rap and the Yankees is the world gonna explode? This is a weird way of thinking.

Back