Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you ever stop loving someone?

Depends on how things ended.

I mean over time you can. If you had truly loved them.

The way I see it, conditional love = fondness + time. So if the bad experiences with someone start to out way the fond memories with someone, you stop equaling love.

the amount of time u spent loving a person is the amount of time it will take u to fall completely out of love. so if ur relationship was 5 years then you will need 5 years to fall completely out of love with them. now that doesnt mean it will take u 5 years to break up. u can break up with a person in minutes and never look back.

the amount of time u spent loving a person is the amount of time it will take u to fall completely out of love. so if ur relationship was 5 years then you will need 5 years to fall completely out of love with them. now that doesnt mean it will take u 5 years to break up. u can break up with a person in minutes and never look back.
Where the hell u get this math at, rza?

I still think about one of my ex's all the time. And we been over for about 3 yrs now. If you really felt that shit it dont completely fade.

Yes. People change and so do feelings. You may start off in love with someone only to have them do a 360 on down the line. Or it could be you who changes the way you view them.

The way I see it, conditional love = fondness + time. So if the bad experiences with someone start to out way the fond memories with someone, you stop equaling love.
I just wanted to quote this because this was profound and im the shit.

What is love?

and don't say "baby don't hurt me" cause I'm being serious.

Some people think love is when you care about them more than you care about yourself. But I've heard people say that you can't love another if you don't love yourself and that self love always has to come before love for others.

What kind of love you talking about @DOS_patos

There are people I was in relationships with that I’ll love forever because of history or shit they helped me overcome or get through, but not the way I did when we were together. So I love them for what they were to me or how they helped me to become the person I am but I don’t necessarily wanna be with them again.

you will always love the memories of the good times,

but with the proper and complete closure.. u can easily get over that shit... you just have to want to...

a lotta people aren't honest with themselves and on't really want to get over a person, so it seems impossible,...

but if u really want that shit outta ur system,,,, it's gone.....

I'm at a point where I think love is always a decision. You can love and unlove someone any time you want. And if you say "no love isn't a choice" i would tell you like aventura told me, once you can't control your love, "No es amor, es una obsesion".

I think we love what we think others are. We're mostly in love with our perceptions of them and when they finally bust out of the box they were put in we start to lose love for them. That is the "fake" love running around the planet, real love is seeing past all that shit for who they are as a human being and saying you love the soul they are. Imo.

Dont take my word for it tho, idk shit about love.

Back