Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

I completely ignored "highest level" for a reason. It's dumb asf. What rational person sits there determining the highest degrees of blackness? Ur either pro black or not. Ur just making this an exercise in futility. For what? Ego? Brownie points?

IDC if u think I'm weird bro. Save it.

I said what I said, weirdo.

If by "on the list" u mean the ignore list I'm not surprised. Some guys and gals can't seem to handle the differing opinions and attitudes of ppl on the internet without getting their panties in a bunch. Boo fukin hoo.

lebron-james-playing-violin.gif

If by "on the list" u mean the ignore list I'm not surprised. Some guys and gals can't seem to handle the differing opinions and attitudes of ppl on the internet without getting their panties in a bunch. Boo fukin hoo.

View attachment 658494
Obviously this bothers you

If I was gonna go through the effort if ignoring you, I would've just banned you.

Idk what kinda time you on with bumping a lot of the threads you've been bumping lately, but in the name of transparency, you on my watch list.

Not saying bumping old threads is the issue but the types of threads your bumping most certainly are.

With knowing this, post and act accordingly

If I was gonna go through the effort if ignoring you, I would've just banned you.

Idk what kinda time you on with bumping a lot of the threads you've been bumping lately, but in the name of transparency, you on my watch list.

Not saying bumping old threads is the issue but the types of threads your bumping most certainly are.

First off I was referring to Dwayne ignoring me. I thought maybe u knew because as a mod u might have those privileges.

As for the bumps, what, an afro appreciation thread? Dating an Asian? Female on male domestic violence? Am i fuckin missing something here? What's the issue...

Why you being weird to him

I watched all these shows...only season 1 of dear white people. But I did have an issue with this portrayal. But I don't feel it took away from the black woman's "wokeness". Imo these women (except Sam in dear white people) the white men seem to be the manifested symbol of power or these women's krptonite. I also wonder if the imagining was done on purpose. I also think the writers want to paint internal conflict with the character and show that the black woman may not know what she wants within herself so she projects. There is this internal battle that this woke strong black woman goes through. "They" think the ultimate win for a black woman is too take or be with this white man and make white america mad...but I feel that's false. It's a way I think to say this strong, intelligent, educated
Black woman is not all that because she "fell in love" with a white man.

Like Annalise had a black man that was down for her( Nate...he was so fine) but Olivia was in love with her white men( Jake, he was ok for a white dude, the president was not cute)

Back